• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is it unusual not to have shipping confirmation by now for 2-day ship? Since the re-launch was yesterday, that would mean the shoes should arrive by tomorrow right?

Is it unusual not to have shipping confirmation by now for 2-day ship? Since the re-launch was yesterday, that would mean the shoes should arrive by tomorrow right?

Not unusual. The shipping confirmations you see are mostly for standard shipping aka ups ground. 2 day shipping is fedex. Those notifications come out later.

As far as when you will get them. It's 2 Dumas from when they ship not from when you ordered. Odds are your pair will be shipped today. You will have them on Thursday.

Not unusual. The shipping confirmations you see are mostly for standard shipping aka ups ground. 2 day shipping is fedex. Those notifications come out later.

As far as when you will get them. It's 2 Dumas from when they ship not from when you ordered. Odds are your pair will be shipped today. You will have them on Thursday.
Ah, makes sense. Thanks for the clarification. Probably could've saved that 2-day ship and still end up getting them by Friday. 

when you guys make purchases with Ebates

does it show up instantly on your payments?

every time i buy from Nike they never show up so I have to send in a request

**** Kayla from ebates she just denied like 6 ebates request shout to Allison she came thru for me even tho it was cheapest thing I ordered lol

when you guys make purchases with Ebates

does it show up instantly on your payments?

every time i buy from Nike they never show up so I have to send in a request
It usually takes a day or two. I sent in a request for the Nike one right after I submitted the order because I didn't use the same Nike page I had opened from ebates. I used the old link so I just wanted to be sure and it updated in ebates today.

Thought I was getting them with the Concords today, but looks like they will be here tomorrow, UPS changed the date.

Yea both my orders from fnl got a day delay I wish it was nike I would of been on they *** I got sum kobe ids I wanna make I need them coupons! lol I wish I hit them up last time my shipment was delayed but didn't think bout it and heard sum ppl scored sum coupons

**** Kayla from ebates she just denied like 6 ebates request shout to Allison she came thru for me even tho it was cheapest thing I ordered lol
Kayla just approved about 5 of mine from the past few months. 
smokin.gif

My order is still Preparing To Ship but I have an estimate Delivery of May 8th. 
Mine too. Says Preparing to ship but expected delivery date is May 9th. when i get Saturday releases they usually come on a Friday but this is pushed back 2 days. Not sure how they will still arrive on the 9th unless the do express shipping,

Is it possible to get the cash back approved if there are no tracking tickets opened?
Yea, a few of mine didn't have tracking tickets. Actually I think only one or two had tracking tickets. After they review it and/or deny or request more info. I just said that I've been using the chrome extension and between the checkout process and clicking "activate cash back" it hasn't been registering. I just had to send the order confirmation from NDC for Yeezy Foams, and I got my $15 w/ no tracking ticket.

Yea, a few of mine didn't have tracking tickets. Actually I think only one or two had tracking tickets. After they review it and/or deny or request more info. I just said that I've been using the chrome extension and between the checkout process and clicking "activate cash back" it hasn't been registering. I just had to send the order confirmation from NDC for Yeezy Foams, and I got my $15 w/ no tracking ticket.

Thank you sir. Gonna give it a shot with a few recent orders.

What happens if you end up returning a order and you used ebates?
nerd.gif
I think they take that money back. I'm pretty sure it happened to me once. But then again, my first order was a pair of Free Run ID for my girl, I cancelled it because it was the wrong color, reordered and I got cash back on both.

aww yea I'm bout to be replying these denials wit that exact same answer and she better not jerk me either lol

Back
Top Bottom