Jordan Retro 11 low "White/Emerald/Black" April 2018

Ever since I had all white AF1's I generally don't like mostly white shoes but, the color of the patent leather is so cool.

ended up grabbing these online as a last minute decision, happy it was an easy cop, love the leather upper especially the leather eyelets and the bottoms look like they might hold up and not yellow plus the fact that i can rock em with all my championship eagles gear sold me!

IMG_20180401_171351964~2.jpg
"Chameleon"11s

Last edited:
I think it's a great shoe overall. Got me curious to see if and what 11 low they'r gonna drop for Easter next year. Maybe a white and canary yellow coloray.

I like the dark green color, I think these are dope, I just don't like low top shoes. I don't understand why someone would spend $200 on something they don't want though...

I'm blown cause I found a scratch on the patent on the right shoe and I find all the micro detail/flaw scopers you see posting on NT a little bit extra when it comes to returning shoes due to flaws. So I feel wack thinking of trying to return mine for a non flawed pair, the principal of it has me all twisted up about this damn scratch on the patent though.

Lets not sleep on how amazing this post is.

???

What???

With all due respect to AirForce1king or anyone else who feels the same way, the answer is simple.....DONT BUY THEM.

Speak with your dollars. Be a more conscious shopper. If I don’t like.....I don’t cop. Simple.
I’m not going to spend money just to store something away I don’t like. Not built that way.

Every single release We can all make a valid argument for the shade of a certain color, the base, the materials, the quantities, etc. but ultimately it comes down to me. I’m not going to purchase and then rant about it.

???

What???

With all due respect to AirForce1king or anyone else who feels the same way, the answer is simple.....DONT BUY THEM.

Speak with your dollars. Be a more conscious shopper. If I don’t like.....I don’t cop. Simple.
I’m not going to spend money just to store something away I don’t like. Not built that way.

Every single release We can all make a valid argument for the shade of a certain color, the base, the materials, the quantities, etc. but ultimately it comes down to me. I’m not going to purchase and then rant about it.

airforce is more of a collector tho. so it makes sense for him to cop these even tho he dont like em....cause theyre for his collection. i think he spoke up on the color etc because he wishes the green was lighter so it could pop more and thus he would love to wear em.

Back
Top Bottom