Jordan Retro 11 low "White/Emerald/Black" April 2018

Satisfied.

IMG_20180331_131702_580.jpg

very nice

bought Lebron XV low Mirage for my brother and it was discounted and then excluded later on... just got the shipping from it so I think most (if not all) orders will go through

best of luck!
Appreciate it ..was still saying in process didn’t know if there delayed because of holiday if yours shipped that’s a good sign thanks

I'm such a dumbass...I decided I wanted to go to the mall to try and exchange the right side shoe due to some small scratches on the patent. On my way home from work to grab the shoes from my house, I get in a fender bender with some bamma who doesn't know how to drive and merges right into my car just as I was getting close to home. Luckily it was legit just a scratch on the paint/fender but now gonna be an insurance headache. I go to the finishline at my mall and they are very helpful, they bring out another pair in my size and I start to check em out. As I do I see even more production flaws on this pair they brought out. So I start feeling like an idiot for even being so picky as to take mine back, and also realized every other size 9 they got back there probably has some flaws on em I don't like. Didn't even make old boy bring me out another pair to check out even though he offered. I just stuck with my pair and went through a fender bender for nothing but a lesson from the Universe (this is my take away).

Spoiler: I'm gonna UNDS these dang shoes tonight for this March Madness Championship Game...life is too short!

If the fender bender happened on your way from work, wouldn't it have happened regardless? Assuming you didn't cancel plans so that you could exchange. Either way you're going home?

I'm such a dumbass...I decided I wanted to go to the mall to try and exchange the right side shoe due to some small scratches on the patent. On my way home from work to grab the shoes from my house, I get in a fender bender with some bamma who doesn't know how to drive and merges right into my car just as I was getting close to home. Luckily it was legit just a scratch on the paint/fender but now gonna be an insurance headache. I go to the finishline at my mall and they are very helpful, they bring out another pair in my size and I start to check em out. As I do I see even more production flaws on this pair they brought out. So I start feeling like an idiot for even being so picky as to take mine back, and also realized every other size 9 they got back there probably has some flaws on em I don't like. Didn't even make old boy bring me out another pair to check out even though he offered. I just stuck with my pair and went through a fender bender for nothing but a lesson from the Universe (this is my take away).

Spoiler: I'm gonna UNDS these dang shoes tonight for this March Madness Championship Game...life is too short!

glad you're ok. enjoy the game!

G gundamzaku preciate it fam good looks hope you enjoy the game too!

mastralf mastralf well I kept thinking to myself earlier in the morning to get over the scratches and not go try to exchange anything, so I was very close to not hopping in my car at lunch for any reason since I wouldn't need to go pick up the shoes from my apt. But for some reason I kept thinking I would feel better about the purchase if I got the scratches on the patent resolved. I'm happy I copped em for sure! I just had a lot of gift card money I used on these, and after copping I kept thinking I could have used those funds on so many other pairs or general purchases outside of another pair of shoes.

From my past experiences, I have never been able to find a better pair than the original I got. Doesn't matter what flaws you got, the first pair is always the best to me. Once I started going through other pairs, I guarantee you I can see more flaws, lol.

So, I just usually stick to what I got first, and stop worrying. I don't know if it's psychologically you just get attached to the first pair more than the others.

When I apply my $20 WC rewards on FNL it removes the free shipping and changes shipping to $9.99.

Yes, I cleared my history and cookies. When I first add to the cart it says Free Shipping. Then when I go proceed to checkout it auto-populates shipping for $9.99.

Screen Shot 2018-04-02 at 3.41.23 PM.png

I just figured it out. I had my work address selected for shipping and that is why it changed to $9.99. But if I select my home address, it remains Free.

Isn’t residential delivery more expensive than commercial address delivery?
So technically it should be the other way around :lol:

Isn’t residential delivery more expensive than commercial address delivery?
So technically it should be the other way around :lol:
Yep, sometimes it is. I usually get most my deliveries at my office in the city, but still get free shipping from all sites. I’m guessing some addresses FNL doesn’t offer free shipping to.

I just figured it out. I had my work address selected for shipping and that is why it changed to $9.99. But if I select my home address, it remains Free.

for some reason, whenever i order from a computer, they know to tack on the shipping fee to my work, but when i order it thru my phone with a web browser, the free shipping was still there.

These were really well made, I'm glad I copped and I love how in different lighting they can look like emerald green or Concord lows. Would seriously consider doubling up if these go on discount.

Back
Top Bottom