Jordan Retro 11 low "White/Emerald/Black" April 2018

Definitely worth the hassle
These are sitting on most sites but I don’t think it will get disco anytime soon
You can’t beat 20% off one day after RD
I had to pay tax so it came out to $148
Still a great price
Yea you can’t beat that deal oh yea they also said others may have gotten their pair from a different warehouse so theirs shipped faster but the 1-2 business days thing sounds like BS

Mine shipped from Birmingham,AL on Monday
Arrived today(chicago)
ETA said would arrive Thursday
But I used my work address
All Ups surepost automatically gets upgraded to ground :pimp:

Forgot to post a pic when they arrived
Got a pretty clean pair
Only a couple of nipples lol

Attachments

• 720A2883-5966-4DFD-BF7A-2A2B740B75F8.jpeg
    720A2883-5966-4DFD-BF7A-2A2B740B75F8.jpeg
    271 KB · Views: 50
I'm such a dumbass...I decided I wanted to go to the mall to try and exchange the right side shoe due to some small scratches on the patent. On my way home from work to grab the shoes from my house, I get in a fender bender with some bamma who doesn't know how to drive and merges right into my car just as I was getting close to home. Luckily it was legit just a scratch on the paint/fender but now gonna be an insurance headache. I go to the finishline at my mall and they are very helpful, they bring out another pair in my size and I start to check em out. As I do I see even more production flaws on this pair they brought out. So I start feeling like an idiot for even being so picky as to take mine back, and also realized every other size 9 they got back there probably has some flaws on em I don't like. Didn't even make old boy bring me out another pair to check out even though he offered. I just stuck with my pair and went through a fender bender for nothing but a lesson from the Universe (this is my take away).

Spoiler: I'm gonna UNDS these dang shoes tonight for this March Madness Championship Game...life is too short!

I cant blame you, I would of went above and beyond to get the "perfect pair" too. I've gone through obstacles to try to exchange or re-buy a shoe because I've seen a minor flaw on my shoe in the past, so I can relate. I'm trying to keep all those feelings in check now lol, examining so many shoes for many years now, you'll always find something if you look carefully. If its not one thing, its something else. I remember I thought I found the perfect condition shoe, only to untie the laces to see the laces were frayed. Then another shoe the laces were perfect, but then the insole had a frabic tear. It's non stop lol. So I just try to keep the pair I got and move on as long as its nothing super major.

I hate it when I go the outlets and find like 5 or more pairs in my size I wanna buy sitting on the shelf
I will literally open every box and try to get the best/perfect pair
But if there’s only one left in my size I take a quick peek and roll out :lol:
I’m usually not picky when it comes to flaws
I buy most of my pairs online
But for some reason when I’m at the outlets I gotta have that super clean pair

I cant blame you, I would of went above and beyond to get the "perfect pair" too. I've gone through obstacles to try to exchange or re-buy a shoe because I've seen a minor flaw on my shoe in the past, so I can relate. I'm trying to keep all those feelings in check now lol, examining so many shoes for many years now, you'll always find something if you look carefully. If its not one thing, its something else. I remember I thought I found the perfect condition shoe, only to untie the laces to see the laces were frayed. Then another shoe the laces were perfect, but then the insole had a frabic tear. It's non stop lol. So I just try to keep the pair I got and move on as long as its nothing super major.

I went in to finishline today, and they had 12 pairs of size 9's. If they have extra pairs, I dont mind asking if I can mix and match my pairs to my liking, and she didnt mind bringing out the shoes. I went through every pair to look for a sleek toe box, and low and behold on the 11th pair I found what I was looking for. Its so weird now since they changed the shape, in that some shoes have a toe box bump and some are sleek like the OG Black/Red XI's.
DA9BC683-2A78-4322-9C0A-118E99E1E2BD.jpeg

Last edited:
I hate it when I go the outlets and find like 5 or more pairs in my size I wanna buy sitting on the shelf
I will literally open every box and try to get the best/perfect pair
But if there’s only one left in my size I take a quick peek and roll out :lol:
I’m usually not picky when it comes to flaws
I buy most of my pairs online
But for some reason when I’m at the outlets I gotta have that super clean pair
For some reason, that makes a lot of sense

Better late than never
At least they honored the disco
They could of easily just cancelled on you
You gotta at least give them props for that
But they still did you dirty on the late shipping :lol:

Back