Jordan Retro 12 "Alternate" (Gym Red) - July 2, 2016

Sitting or not, doesnt matter and no need to say they are sitting all over the place which in reality its true. Point is, if you like it and think they are beautiful then get it and this is the chance to cop it easily and if you dont like then just simply pass and ignore it and wait for another cool pair to be release this year and or next yr. just sayin.......

Sitting or not, doesnt matter and no need to say they are sitting all over the place which in reality its true. Point is, if you like it and think they are beautiful then get it and this is the chance to cop it easily and if you dont like then just simply pass and ignore it and wait for another cool pair to be release this year and or next yr. just sayin.......

You sir when quote of the day in this thread

Let's take a picture and say sitting... But then say his mall just restocked before he posted the pic.. So they sitting all week or they just got back in store? GEEZZZZ
roll.gif

Where yall getting the 12 like laces from??

I got rid of my obsidians 2 years ao thats a no go.

Guess if i know in advance im gonna wear these can flip flop with my french blues ... but would like to avoid that

Last edited:
Came in yesterday from NDC. Much better than I expected, and I liked them in pics. 

Back
Top Bottom