Jordan Retro 12 Grey/Univ Blue

Wow, did they sell out that fast on the regular Nike.com or another faux sellout?

Yeah, they're still selling through.. I figured they'd start disappearing over a few weeks time. Not a bad colorway, just way too much dropping at the same time. Gotta be selective with all the back to back and multiple releases week after week.

I'm surprised that these are sitting.  Like everyone says, it has a clean and understated look.  I might just have to pick up a pair.

Mine got delived to a ups pickup hopefully i can make it before they close. If not got to wait till the weekend

Just got mine in. I really feel like these will be one of those colorways people will regret skipping in the future. Simple and clean; really happy with them.

doubt it. Basically the same color scheme as the 2012 "Cool Grey" 12s except orange. Nobody on the hunt for those or regret not coppin lol

Finally went to pick them up earlier today..... clean :nthat: just a simple white tee with some jeans all you need.

doubt it. Basically the same color scheme as the 2012 "Cool Grey" 12s except orange. Nobody on the hunt for those or regret not coppin lol

Gotta agree with you on that, they will probably hit the outlets in certain areas.

That orange set off the 2012 pair as well as the blue does with these...just got rid of my 2012 pair so these will get picked up eventually

Man....these are beauties in person. I thought these were leather, but it's like a pebbled suede or something. Such a nice, subtle shoe. Would love these with a mark down. The suede made all the difference. Cool grey just can't be done without suede/nubuck. It aint right.

Man....these are beauties in person. I thought these were leather, but it's like a pebbled suede or something. Such a nice, subtle shoe. Would love these with a mark down. The suede made all the difference. Cool grey just can't be done without suede/nubuck. It aint right.
I like these, but I would've preferred leather over this 'suede'.

It's crazy how people are sleeping on these!! And they look soooooo much better in person. Anyway, I won't complain since they have been a very easy cop for me. Hehe

Also, imho, they look (much) better than the Gym Reds (which don't even look good to me.. Hype...definitely).

Back
Top Bottom