Jordan Retro 12 Grey/Univ Blue

Figures had my size on FNL forever and when I finally got the funds my size is out. I wear a 10.5 are these tts or would a 10 be doable?

It's crazy how people are sleeping on these!! And they look soooooo much better in person. Anyway, I won't complain since they have been a very easy cop for me. Hehe

Also, imho, they look (much) better than the Gym Reds (which don't even look good to me.. Hype...definitely).

I got both n to me these dont even compare to the reds. I got every mens pair but the wings n the reds r second to none. These r nice tho

Lmao i **** u not so do i. Won 4 raffles n picked up every pair then gave one to my bro n sold one

I need to sell one, because I'm not wearing it. I'm not the type to rock and stock. More like rock and store.That's if I even wear them at all.

I got both n to me these dont even compare to the reds. I got every mens pair but the wings n the reds r second to none. These r nice tho
I understand and respect your opinion tho. The thing is I'm usually not a big of fan of predominantly red shoes, that's why I don't really like them. However, my friend got one yesterday (they are still sitting here in Kuala Lumpur), and I should recognize that...well...they ain't bad at all. 
wink.gif

says finishline delivered my pair to the leasing office tuesday. They have no sign of it smh

If I go up .5 in these-will they fit awkwardly? I have pretty wide feet as well but I usually wear a size 11 in Js.

If I go up .5 in these-will they fit awkwardly? I have pretty wide feet as well but I usually wear a size 11 in Js.

I usually wear 11 in Js(10.5 in 4s though), and these are a little roomy, thought about goin down to a 10.5 but just stuck with the 11s since the 10.5 would probably be too snug.

Someone please help me out. Looking for a size 9.5 on foot sites. Retail or below preferable. Thanks

Was lucky enough to get these for 95 bucks on footlocker employee appreciation [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom