Jordan Retro 13 CP PE - 11/7

ups rescheduling my delivery because i wasnt home to a ups access point. has that happened to anyone? its going to a phatmacy in my area . i read that and thought wtf. hoping it cant be picked up w.o proper id

ups rescheduling my delivery because i wasnt home to a ups access point. has that happened to anyone? its going to a phatmacy in my area . i read that and thought wtf. hoping it cant be picked up w.o proper id
It's up tithe drivers discretion to leave the package or not. If they feel uncomfortable then they won't leave it. Either that or you have ups my choice and have it set to require you to be there. Only 2 ways

odd though. left it w no one several times. even last week. but theyre leaving it at a pharmacy , not even at a ups store

ndc restock pair just arrived today

SO HAPPY!!

i was so disappointed not getting it on release day, and acted mad quick when the restock notification came on snkrs app

XIII is my fav pair of jordans

they were my first pair of jordans ever when MJ was playing his last yr in chicago

LOVE THESE!!

ndc restock pair just arrived today

SO HAPPY!!

i was so disappointed not getting it on release day, and acted mad quick when the restock notification came on snkrs app

XIII is my fav pair of jordans

they were my first pair of jordans ever when MJ was playing his last yr in chicago

LOVE THESE!!

Glad you got your pair. Happy I got mine on release day. But for some reason I never get snkrs notifications, it's turned on for sure.

I guess it's hit or miss. I didn't get a notification for these, but got some for some crappy foams grey suede. I don't wear foams and not on my "check list" thing on the app.

Would have loved to double up a pair if I was notified in time.

Got my pair last night and I'm happy. 13s are so comfy and I like this cw as a lounge pair on a lazy day when I'm just chilling in sweats.

up
Sizes 8 & 9 up again.

Good looks. Just ordered. Repped!

Btw does anyone know if DTLR ever cancels or over sells? How well do they fulfill your order? And does the shoe come from their stores or warehouse? Shipped double boxed? Sorry just never ordered from them before thanks.

up
Sizes 8 & 9 up again.

Good looks. Just ordered. Repped!

Btw does anyone know if DTLR ever cancels or over sells? How well do they fulfill your order? And does the shoe come from their stores or warehouse? Shipped double boxed? Sorry just never ordered from them before thanks.
I've been fairly lucky with dtlr since they've started selling jordans online again. No cancels yet. They all seem to have come from Jersey, which I think is their online warehouse & double boxed.

Back
Top Bottom