Jordan Retro 13 CP PE - 11/7

I think I read earlier in here that these fit TTS, but I just wanted to confirm. Is there anyone in here that has the HGG 13s, and can compare the fit to these? I found the HGGs fit pretty big, do these cp3s?

I think I read earlier in here that these fit TTS, but I just wanted to confirm. Is there anyone in here that has the HGG 13s, and can compare the fit to these? I found the HGGs fit pretty big, do these cp3s?

I went a half size down on HGG's. I went TTS on CP3's. They feel perfect to me. That's my foot, though(normal, not wide or anything). I'd get other opinions as well.

I went a half size down on HGG's. I went TTS on CP3's. They feel perfect to me. That's my foot, though(normal, not wide or anything). I'd get other opinions as well.

False ^

These are TTS. My 13s from the previous year are 11.5 and fit the same as my 12 CP3
Repped both of you, thanks! I'm a size 11 in most shoes, but my size 11 HGG is pretty big. I didn't want to make the same mistake with these, but it sounds like I'll be good with an 11 this time around.

The cp 13s are true to size, the toe box is narrower than other 13s. Previous models were 1/2 size big but go tts on these
not to me, i wear an 8.5 in 13s and i got a 9 from bigj and its a bit loose. still gonn wear em but i can feel the room 

NO REFUNDS!!!!

laugh.gif
I know, it stated in the invoice... lmao

Ill never return a 13 in my life, never will, even if i got a sz 14 lol, ill put the shoe up on a shelf and stare at it everyday

Back
Top Bottom