Jordan Retro 13 CP PE - 11/7

laugh.gif
I don't think that would happen again. Every time I turn around the DM is in there. So there's been some obvious complaints. They are getting better.
That's good to hear. I should've recorded it. Straight bafoonery! 
laugh.gif

I bet those are 3M, the same thing that they used on the Quai 54 just look at them 

my on feet pic

View media item 1737591

no there is NO 3M on the CP 13s we have them in my store

it has a slight 3M effect almost like its white yarn instead of actual 3M

you can tell right away the Quai 54s have legit 3M

if the CP 13s was the quality of the Quai 54s I would cop in a heart beat

View media item 1774263
No doubt I would miss the 3M feature like they had on my 05's and it just adds to overall appearance but I can live w/out on this cw.

Can I get a pic of the PE's w/flash since ppl got em?
That 3M is so clean!!!!!

:pimp:

YES SIR IT IS. 3M ON THE 13'S IS IMPORTANT TO ME. SUE ME.

WITH THAT SAID, THESE ARE PRETTY TRASH TO ME. WON'T BE COPPING. WILL BE GRABBING FOR OTHERS. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE IN THE HUNT.

I'm actually surprised by the logo bashing myself. its not the best logo, but I'm hyped that we actually get a PE shoe. This is pretty new territory.
This.

Ppl said the same thing about the tongue on the Melo 1's. 

Those small footers are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Me myself I'm A Black shoe guy, but these white CP3 PE's Home version is waaaay nicer. I would like 2 get these. Here's A good pic of my QUAI XIII's under flash.

those sites will sell them online ? or just in store ?
I swear I read on Twitter about A month ago that NIKE/JB would no longer be supplying SP with stock? I thought they got cut off lost ther NIKE/JB account.

It's Shady Acres their.

Those same people are still copping

3m been long gone and dead for years now so...

A lot of people are copping to flip.

To make $50? GO FOR IT BRO

preorder and early prices should tell you what's in store. While it's random stores getting them it looks and clearly sounds easy.

If I can't cop on NDC with my 25% off coupon then I'm good. Rather wait for cyber Monday ones. These PE ain't worth $200 to me
You don't like money, fam? I'll gladly cop if they're flipping at $50 profit per pair.

Shiekh raffles are closed now? Trying to put in more codes but showing as invalid.

The sales guy said raffle e-mails should come out thurs or friday, anyone get an email yet?

Back
Top Bottom