Jordan Retro 13 CP PE - 11/7

https://www.ruvilla.com/jordan/men/...ro-cp-pe-black-black-sunstone-orion-blue.html

nerd.gif

Shoe palace got their shipment late to their warehouse so many stores won't have them this week. If you miss out this weekend it is a good place to look next week .

anybody have info when kixsquare will shipped the pre orders ? 

they said Shoes will be shipped out by November 7th Release Date or Earlier 100% Guaranteed.

any specific info ?

anybody have info when kixsquare will shipped the pre orders ? 
they said Shoes will be shipped out by November 7th Release Date or Earlier 100% Guaranteed.
any specific info ?
You should hit up Kixsquare for an answer, but what they posted/said sounds like they gave you the answer already.[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Last edited:

No doubt I would miss the 3M feature like they had on my 05's and it just adds to overall appearance but I can live w/out on this cw.

Can I get a pic of the PE's w/flash since ppl got em?
That 3M is so clean!!!!!
pimp.gif

YES SIR IT IS. 3M ON THE 13'S IS IMPORTANT TO ME. SUE ME.

WITH THAT SAID, THESE ARE PRETTY TRASH TO ME. WON'T BE COPPING. WILL BE GRABBING FOR OTHERS. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE IN THE HUNT.
Exactly

No 3M = No go.

Easy

Able to apply coupon code on snkrs?
Someone said in the UNC or Chi I's thread that they had their account logged onto a computer with something in the cart and with the code applied so when they copped a pair off SNKRS, it applied the code to the pair purchased on SNKRS. It's worth a shot.

Why the ffff does 3M matter so much to you guys?? You can't even see it half the time

This is NT. These guys have to find something wrong with the shoe so they can complain, that's all. If they had 3M, people would complain about the CP logo. If these had 3M, Jumpman logo, correct shape, good Ieather, and no suede on midsole, people would complain and say they should've simply released the Chris Paul samples with the logo. No matter what, these feminine NTers will complain about every single thing. People want an OG feature on a retro+. 1 XIII in the last couple years have had 3M but yet this thread is filled with complaining about something that we shouldn't have expected in the first place.

On a more positive note, them NDC pics got me wanting to triple up, like seriously.
Lmao! So true.

Back
Top Bottom