Jordan Retro 13 CP PE - 11/7

Smh...A Billion Dollar Company that can't even maintain to keep their website working smoothly so customers can check orders....-_-
No other shoe company  or   online retail spot is any better.....   You think the Yeezy release will go smooth  sat?  No.  None of these companies can get it right.  Nike has made an effort  with  testing a reservation system  and snkrs app. Though still flawed  and people figuring out how to scam  its a start to progress.  There will always be those who don't cop  that say how unfair the system is and how they hate  bots.   This is the shoe game now  and  the only way it can get better  is for  us who love shoes  and care about the products released weather Nike,Adidas, U/A, ect... is to  either A) don't buy these hyped up shoes (not an option for most of us)  or  B) not complain when we don't get what we want.   I  and many others could care less if  you don't get the shoe (not you but people in general that like to complain)    

side note.   Nike's system has been bad since I have been buying shoes.  I don't see it getting better anytime soon.

The very first slap in the face Nike did IMO was the retro of the Thunder IV. '06 you release the shoe for $500 only online then a mere 6 years later (short time as far as shoes go) you retro it in the EXACT same way and sell for $160? That's brutal. $500 price tag in '06 means it released more or less as a collector's model; it was meant to be collected. The price soared to $1,000+ over the next few years then they drop it for $160 without changing a single detail. That's dirty. They could've changed the Jumpman on the back or something so the '06's hold their value but no, they changed nothing.

Oregon IX's without the Oregon symbol, fine, whatever. They changed something so the actual Oregon's lose some value but not all. These CP 13's, this is foul man, I swear.

No. The first slap was when they retroed the black/carolina 12's which was an online only release with the hoody and hat. I had to use dial up internet to get them and was the ONLY one in my state. I think they were limited to like 2000 made then. Same as my og olympic 6's. Then when they retroed the 12's not in a pack, it def made me salty!

Last edited:
Just woke up and saw my shipping confirmation from snkrs. Good day so far, now I just need the eagles to beat them clowns from dallas tonight.

14 is the biggest my fellow big footer. I'm usually a 15 but these run a little big for me, so it worked out.

dammit. I'm a 16 and was wondering if these would be loose.

holding out hope. if anything, I can just return.

2 sizes down? Not looking good

For real. Is the sizing that close in bigger sizes cuz theres no way I'm squeezing from a 10.5 to a 8.5 no matter how loose they are.

Just woke up and saw my shipping confirmation from snkrs. Good day so far, now I just need the eagles to beat them clowns from dallas tonight.
You see what happened last time 

will take this to the sports thread tho

Last edited:
Anyone not able to check order status or orders at all? Just wanna see if I got tracking since no email yet

So what was the size run on the shoe palace restock earlier? And was it an easy online buy without website issue?

Anyone not able to check order status or orders at all? Just wanna see if I got tracking since no email yet
you could also  use UPS my choice  and see if tracking number shows up there.... 

The very first slap in the face Nike did IMO was the retro of the Thunder IV. '06 you release the shoe for $500 only online then a mere 6 years later (short time as far as shoes go) you retro it in the EXACT same way and sell for $160? That's brutal. $500 price tag in '06 means it released more or less as a collector's model; it was meant to be collected. The price soared to $1,000+ over the next few years then they drop it for $160 without changing a single detail. That's dirty. They could've changed the Jumpman on the back or something so the '06's hold their value but no, they changed nothing.

Oregon IX's without the Oregon symbol, fine, whatever. They changed something so the actual Oregon's lose some value but not all. These CP 13's, this is foul man, I swear.
No. The first slap was when they retroed the black/carolina 12's which was an online only release with the hoody and hat. I had to use dial up internet to get them and was the ONLY one in my state. I think they were limited to like 2000 made then. Same as my og olympic 6's. Then when they retroed the 12's not in a pack, it def made me salty!
You're right, forgot about those. Ouch lol.

Last edited:
Guest or member login it doesn't matter, this is first time I called a Nike rep. He said the system will be up in a hour.... We shall see

Guest or member login it doesn't matter, this is first time I called a Nike rep. He said the system will be up in a hour.... We shall see
system works for most of us....  i don't understand how  it works for some and  doesn't for others...  not that it works   most of the time for me..

Back
Top Bottom