Jordan Retro 13 CP PE - 11/7

Got my second pair in from Nike. Pair is clean too. Wife doesn't realize I'm keeping both :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: we in the same boat. 2 supremes, laney 14 & Bordeaux 7 already came in.

These 13 are coming next Monday and hopefully I get a pair of yeezy this weekend

She thinks I'm flipping everything for extra holiday cash :rofl:

Everything is going in storage and I just use my money as extra holiday cash

:rofl: :rofl: we in the same boat. 2 supremes, laney 14 & Bordeaux 7 already came in.

These 13 are coming next Monday and hopefully I get a pair of yeezy this weekend

She thinks I'm flipping everything for extra holiday cash :rofl:

Everything is going in storage and I just use my money as extra holiday cash

Lol same boat.

That's the best excuse to use, " I'm copping to flip"...

im to the point where I'm requesting pick ups to be held at the UPS center lol

bwood056 bwood056 same got my ups choice set to deliver to my brothers or pick up in store :lol: :lol:

My wife is a hawk over my shoulder when it's Saturday morning ranging from 9:30am until 12:30pm lol

She's cool with it, I just go on runs of too much lol.

So cool with it that in our new house one of the rooms will be my shoe room.

Big plans for that...

Big plans.

Idk What Else To Call It But Bittersweet 
mad.gif
The last  few  boxes Nike sent me we jacked up... thought the  CP3 13's not that bad

My wife is a hawk over my shoulder when it's Saturday morning ranging from 9:30am until 12:30pm lol

She's cool with it, I just go on runs of too much lol.

So cool with it that in our new house one of the rooms will be my shoe room.

Big plans for that...

Big plans.

That's what's up. Congrats on the new place.

I tired to get a room but she turned it into her work office lol.

So I settled and just use half of my lil mans room. Had to buy him a new system to compensate

Last edited:
That's what's up. Congrats on the new place.

I tired to get a room but she turned it into her work office lol.

So I settled and just use half of my lil mans room. Had to buy him a new system to compensate

Thanks man.

Should be moving in there at the end of the month pending construction.

My only request while house shopping was a nice open living room and kitchen for my home audio, and a 4 bedroom so one room can be my shoe den.

Besides that I could careless lol

Use what you got to get what you want [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Is there anywhere to order the whit , home pair that ships to US? Don't care if it's above retail

How many pairs of the aways did they make? Feel like everyone got these

Back
Top Bottom