Jordan Retro 13 CP PE - 11/7

View media item 1784258View media item 1784259View media item 1784260View media item 1784261View media item 1784262Man all I can say is quality with Jordan brand is possible [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Wore these to school, pics later :smokin

First thing I hear when I walk on the bathroom is "Bro, how the **** did you get those!" :lol: then on the way out my laces fell out, I'm tucking them back in and this other guy says "Chill out bro they not that fresh" :rofl:

Idk What Else To Call It But Bittersweet 
mad.gif

Normally not into white kicks but those homes are fresh and xiii's to top it off! :smokin

Last edited:
My pair arrived yesterday evening, first ever delivery from FedEx.

Dang they slower than UPS and USPS on delivering. First time I paid

for shipping through NDC $12 for 2-day air. I should've just went free

Shipping I would've received today. My opinion in Quality on this shoe

is 2 [emoji]128078[/emoji]'s [emoji]11015[/emoji].

Last edited:
I've decided to quit "the game" and only buy shoes im gonna wear. One of my biggest issues as a collector was that I got in the habit of looking at shoes as more than just and kind of like art I guess so I would buy shoes that I liked to look at but wouldn't necessarily wear if that makes sense. These fall into that category. I love 13s and they've been one of my favorite models forever but I just don't have the wardrobe for them anymore. Not as far as color goes but the style. Same reason I've kind of drifted away from 8s and 11s. The color way is dope though, if I still had the collector mindset I would no doubt have copped these just for what they are

Last edited:
Have Chis Paul himself wore the "Away" pair? and how limited do you think they are? Thinking about stashing my pair away.

I bet if the tables were turned with the white pair being released here and black over there people would be saying the blacks are better I wish they drop here blah blah blah  smh 

Nah whites are def better

Still wanna complete the set but whites are easily my fav

I bet if the tables were turned with the white pair being released here and black over there people would be saying the blacks are better I wish they drop here blah blah blah  smh 
bruh i need both pairs because 13's are my favorite  silhouette. theyre both great cw's to me but im one of the few that didnt hate the gamma 11s so it is what it is.

I like the whites but it was a matter of me getting which ever one released over here since they both were cool to me. If they dropped over here then I'd have tried to get them. Since they didn't, EZ pass.

What's the best, closest to retail, and know it is legit way to buy the white now if I live in HK?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom