Jordan Retro 13 CP PE - 11/7

All the one that was getting a shipping email did u guy pick next day or free shipping? Becasue me and one of my buddy pick free shipping and didn't get a email but is not schedule to be deliverd tell next Friday. Two of my other buddy pick 2 day and already has shipping email.

Free shipping here, got the email yesterday 7 pm est.

All the one that was getting a shipping email did u guy pick next day or free shipping? Becasue me and one of my buddy pick free shipping and didn't get a email but is not schedule to be deliverd tell next Friday. Two of my other buddy pick 2 day and already has shipping email.

I choose Standard shipping

Saturday I added to cart around 10:45am and got in cart/checked out at 11:06am (lol)...just got shipping confirmation around 6:30 just a heads up for anyone worried about cancellations who checked out super late like I did. I think you will be good.

Saturday I added to cart around 10:45am and got in cart/checked out at 11:06am (lol)...just got shipping confirmation around 6:30 just a heads up for anyone worried about cancellations who checked out super late like I did. I think you will be good.
No Worries.

Ditto

SNKRS App Just Notified Me That My Pair Shipped...Then I Got the Nike Email....

sensation.jpg

Yes, the blue suede is killer. Love the colorway on foot. :nthat:

Here's hoping to Jordan Brand using better leather on the XIII's in the furure. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
Yeah man that's why I'mll fall back from the white pair. If my boy goes out there then I'll ask him for a pair to complete the set but, I'm not going to go crazy. Glad you cooked bro [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Haven't seen a cancellation. Looking like NDC indeed do the funnel system of checkouts. The people getting it late should thank all those who gave up waiting on the ticker.

If you could tell that the suede and leather was different from other 13s jjust from pics pleeaaase tell me how. Im not asking if its worth for me man. Im just asking people if they think its worth it aka a review. Honestly, every jordan thread i go on i have to explain my self for asking a simple question... Lol wtf?
this was your original posting.

Originally Posted by M1keEm

So is the shape of these that much dif from other 13s? And is it worth the price tag?

all you have to do is clarify..  you don't like the answers then think about the question your asking before you ask.  there is a reason  you have to explain yourself.   I read just like others in here read your question as if you were asking if we thought buying the shoe was worth it. you never once asked for a review of the shoe from  someones perspective on here.  No one can assume what you mean  because  you have it in your mind that  we are going to give a review..  You asked  is it worth the price tag...  Some might say yes others may say no. No one could determine  if the shoe is worth it for you  except you.

Last edited:
Checked out at 10:45 and just received shipping confirmation from Nike. When does JJ usually send out their shipping confirmation?

I'm waiting for those, too and I still copped these. I just don't think people wanted these that much.

What I meant is that a lot of clowns buy the bot, and cart, but can't afford them so they start tweeting carts for sale. No one buys so they just give the carts for free or let them go.

They just like posting screenshots for e-props

What I meant is that a lot of clowns buy the bot, and cart, but can't afford them so they start tweeting carts for sale. No one buys so they just give the carts for free or let them go.

They just like posting screenshots for e-props
  they use it as a form of advertising when  what  some consider  real heat  ex. Yeezy or supreme come out they try to sell  carts.  i don't think it's right  but   thats  up to  online retailers  to try to fight them  which may never happen.

Haven't seen a cancellation. Looking like NDC indeed do the funnel system of checkouts. The people getting it late should thank all those who gave up waiting on the ticker.
Wonder if that would be the case (funnel system) with the DB release in a few weeks? It may have been cool for me this release but who has time to wait 1hr+ in line for shoes every weekend?

this was your original posting.

Originally Posted by M1keEm
So is the shape of these that much dif from other 13s? And is it worth the price tag?

all you have to do is clarify..  you don't like the answers then think about the question your asking before you ask.  there is a reason  you have to explain yourself.   I read just like others in here read your question as if you were asking if we thought buying the shoe was worth it. you never once asked for a review of the shoe from  someones perspective on here.  No one can assume what you mean  because  you have it in your mind that  we are going to give a review..  You asked  is it worth the price tag...  Some might say yes others may say no. No one could determine  if the shoe is worth it for you  except you.

Fam if some one asks you if you think its worth to buy the shoe you dont say Its up to the person.

What else is there to clarify other than: "is it worth buying??l" im on. The fence to buying the shoes or not, told 2 ppl to not get em for me (since im in europe)....sigh* this is dumb either help or not.

Wonder if that would be the case (funnel system) with the DB release in a few weeks? It may have been cool for me this release but who has time to wait 1hr+ in line for shoes every weekend?

If it beats the bots I have no issue with it.

Fam if some one asks you if you think its worth to buy the shoe you dont say Its up to the person.

What else is there to clarify other than: "is it worth buying??l" im on. The fence to buying the shoes or not, told 2 ppl to not get em for me (since im in europe)....sigh* this is dumb either help or not.
this is what you said to BigJ.

If you could tell that the suede and leather was different from other 13s jjust from pics pleeaaase tell me how. Im not asking if its worth for me man. Im just asking people if they think its worth it aka a review. Honestly, every jordan thread i go on i have to explain my self for asking a simple question... Lol wtf?

So  your not asking  if it's worth it but  you clearly ask if it's worth it? 

ok  I think  they are worth  it , i don't have the shoes in hand  so i can't tell you about the quality of the leather or suede...   Even if i did have the shoe   it wouldn't matter if i thought  or anyone else thinks they are worth it. Only  you know if the shoe is worth it..     

Back
Top Bottom