Jordan Retro 13 CP PE - 11/7

Thanks fam. You can try. Google the mall website and find the number in the directory and give them a call. Can't hurt to try.

Still waiting on my homes, driving me crazy.

Every time I see someone say reported I picture a grown man sitting in front of his computer surfing NT with his hall monitor sash and whistle trying to catch the bad guys :lol:

the person sending the homes I would say would need to add like 50-70 bucks atleast imo
but that's up to you on how bad you want em

Yea that's what I was thinking but not a big factor, i got 2 pairs of quai at a pretty solid price

BTW another week or so then u can pp me the 10 from the aqua thread lol

Really, thought we couldn't technically sell or resell on here
I didn't know Trying to help a person cop for retail was bad.

Either way guess I'll delete my post

Crazy right? I believe thats called an oop/assist tho. Against the rules. I could be wrong tho bcuz rules don't apply to everyone.

Take it to private message jordan4eva. I dont have a problem with it but the mods do. Its to keep the forums on topic about the kicks.

Yeah I completely understand. The mods posted a post about reselling here a few days ago, I was trying to find the post.
Thanks for being kind about it.

Really, thought we couldn't technically sell or resell on here
I didn't know Trying to help a person cop for retail was bad.

Either way guess I'll delete my post

Crazy right? I believe thats called an oop/assist tho. Against the rules. I could be wrong tho bcuz rules don't apply to everyone.

Rules do apply to everyone. It's just difficult to moderate every post.
I'd be more than willing to do so if this was a full time paying job.

We filter the transactions to the classified section in order to deter scammers. You have no idea how many "fam" members used to post "I got you fam" posts only to go ghost after collecting money.

We filter the transactions to the classified section in order to deter scammers. You have no idea how many "fam" members used to post "I got you fam" posts only to go ghost after collecting money.

Makes sense. Thanks for clarifying.

Makes sense. Thanks for clarifying.

Any time.

just realized this wasn't the first PE release this year. we're talking patterns but the double nickels came out this year too. that's 2 PE's I believe

Last edited:
Man those homes are so clean.. Still hoping we see em in the US at some point. Just can't justify paying the resale costs for em with so many releases coming out here. Aways look good too, not crazy bout the yellow on em but may scoop if they restock at some point.

Back
Top Bottom