Jordan Retro 13 "He Got Game" August 4th 2018 *UPDATED*

I called them playoffs/blacktoes
I never called them that because there is an actual Playoff colorway lol.

13.png

That’s true(black/red 13s as well)

I referred the actual playoff 13 as the Allstar 13 lol

I

Around the CDP release I think
it was around da 2005 when da 1st run of retros released and these were da only ones left off, so they became even more coveted and da name took off when references to "he got game" kept being brought up.

1-15s never had a nickname tho. We simply called them by the colorways,, or playoffs for the black pairs that actually got worn during the playoffs.

OG's actually called Jordans by their year until da OG XII designated a roman numeral system.

Why are the Concord 11s so much more anticipated than these?

I mean, these are by far the greatest Jordans coming out in 2018, come on

Last edited:
Why are the Concord 11s so much more anticipated than these?

I mean, these are by far the greatest Jordans coming out in 2018, come on
Nah same colorway but on a 11. Concords trump these. I would put these 3rd for the yr right behind blk cement 3s. This is all opinion of course. I am hyped for these though since it's been awhile. .

Happy for those that really wanted these; I will be passing because I still have the 2013 pair still in good shape. There are so many other kicks in my opinion that are long overdue for a retro and they’re bringing these back already. Don’t get me wrong, I can always appreciate this colorway coming back but still

Shape still a little iffy, but looks improved compared to those trash blk/reds they dropped... can’t wait
Oh please don't look like breds they were awful and I was looking forward to them. Sold them immediately

Back
Top Bottom