Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
For 170 dont you think the shoes should already be quality? Wish I knew how to change font size!
You totally missed the point of that post. That's the reason the word quality is in quotation marks... Meaning the world quality is being used very loosely.

Last edited:
Maybe that "little bit of a twist" is the black inside of the he got games

Last edited:
If these come out I'm all in.  I think it was 98'; had to be I was still in HS, when I saw someone wearing them.  I asked where he got em from and "My connect." was all I got out of him

Man 13s are one of my favorite jordans. 11s are my fav, then 13s, then 4s.

i really hope they bring back the bred 13. bred anything is amazing. bred 11 is ******* amazing and i hope i can get it at the nike restock i really want the bred 11s. i would do anything for em. but anyways, back to the subject of 13s. i hope they bring back the flint 13s or he got game 13s. pretty much all 13s are gorgeous and classic

Man 13s are one of my favorite jordans. 11s are my fav, then 13s, then 4s.

i really hope they bring back the bred 13. bred anything is amazing. bred 11 is ******* amazing and i hope i can get it at the nike restock i really want the bred 11s. i would do anything for em. but anyways, back to the subject of 13s. i hope they bring back the flint 13s or he got game 13s. pretty much all 13s are gorgeous and classic
You realize the the black/red and black toes both dropped last year, and the Flints in 2011, right?

Need the Wheats...missed out on them first time around. Didn't have the dough for every release when I was 15 so I had to be extra selective haha.

^Nah, give us those royals that were posted on the first page, honestly im tired of flints everytime i think of xiii breds or flints come to mind, want to see some new colors on the xiii model

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom