Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Looks like I'm adding a few 13s to the lineup.

smokin.gif
I swear you and i have the same taste in 3s and 13s You make me want to post my mini collection, except i suck as a shutterbug
mean.gif

It's the grey tongue and toed sample from 98 that's dropping I had the sample in my hand 3 weeks ago.

really?
That would be awesome. Those were even in the official nike catalogue at the retailers back in 1997.
However, jb decided to replace the white/true red-neutral greys (grey tongue and toe) by the white/true red-blacks (black pods).

GIVE ME WHEATS, ALTITUDES, BLACK W/RED PODS, AND THE BLK/GREY PAIR MJ WAS ROCKIN @ THE BOBCAT

GAME. I THINK THAT GREY N BLK PAIR MJ HAD ON WILL PROBABLY BE THE PREMIUM PAIR RELEASING WITH 3M MESH.

The grey toe and red XIII's were originally the sample shoe for St. John's back in '98. If those drop, then count me in. That's more of a red than those burgundy joints, which I never liked because I remember the St. John's sample. They had that shoe in NTNY when I first went there in '98. They had the sample on the wall. 

The wht/red/grey '97 sample is such a random color pairing. Or maybe it's just the color blocking on the XIII's that have always made them weird to me. Don't know whether I like them or not.

The wht/red/grey '97 sample is such a random color pairing. Or maybe it's just the color blocking on the XIII's that have always made them weird to me. Don't know whether I like them or not.
I like it. I was so disappointed with the released version of that sample.

As much as I would love to see 3m used again on this shoe... I'd honestly have to say I'd rather not have it just to slow the hype train down a little.

Foolish. You would rather have another take down version just so you can have a better chance of buying it.

That's going in the wrong direction.

Foolish. You would rather have another take down version just so you can have a better chance of buying it.

That's going in the wrong direction.

Respect your opinion but not foolish at all to me, The game itself is in the wrong direction for that matter. That's just my personal desire to not have X amount of a gang of extra people who want it simply cause it lights up. I like the xiii period so if its a mesh model and there is no 3m its not a deal breaker for me where it is to others. A lot others and that's my point.

Back
Top Bottom