Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Got the chance to try on the Grey Toes on my normal size and they fit perfect.

Comparable to my Playoff 13s. Just wanna make sure of the sizing in-person.

Just hoping someone's gonna sell them for a steal price around my area lol.

Most people are prolly gonna hold on to get multiples of the Legend Blue 11's the following week. So we'll see. :smile:

Most people are prolly gonna hold on to get multiples of the Legend Blue 11's the following week. So we'll see. :smile:

Damn I want to get multiples of the legend blues also haha. But you never know how the hype plus how limit they'll be unless release week.

Well, the Grey Toe is the most voted in this forum. And yet, they're still available in some stores. So hopefully...
means nothing....Grey Toes were a very very very general release and all these lil kids have been talking about "dirty breds"

not to mention a black/red shoe is more popular than white/red/grey

Black red 13s will be a muuuuuuch tougher cop

Just got me a DS pair for my worn concord lows. 
pimp.gif
News flash bruh, worn once to a family function doesn't mean DS. Plus whenever somebody says worn once it means worn at least 3 or 4 times. So the Playoff 13 and Concords Low trade was about even. You didn't get over on nobody. You just gave up a DS pair of shoes and got a Used pair. 

Last edited:

Well, the Grey Toe is the most voted in this forum. And yet, they're still available in some stores. So hopefully...
means nothing....Grey Toes were a very very very general release and all these lil kids have been talking about "dirty breds"

not to mention a black/red shoe is more popular than white/red/grey

Black red 13s will be a muuuuuuch tougher cop
yea i remember a lot of people voted getting the baron 9s and not so much the infrared23 6s. it was the opposite of the actual community when it came down to it

Can't wait for the red pods to come out. Let's how available they are in a few weeks. After today's DB situation I need an easy cop

^^^ turns out theyre gym red instead of infrared 23. saw it on the calendar today.

still on and off about them because of the pics but its still a def cop

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom