Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
laugh.gif
Tried to be nice and subtle about it,
roll.gif

The more i see those infrared pods the lesser i want. I might pass on those and just stack up on more grey toes.

got my grey toes from nike, love them. solidly build shoe. used 20% on their lower price too. very happy w/ the purchase 

Now I'm gonna jump on the bandwagon and complain about the midsole being painted. Just why on the red pods

Why
5271CB50D6E27C390243C1D925F7D52F.jpg

I've been up & down on this release, should I cop, should I not, think I will, I think I might not, then again I just might cop!.

I think the term hype beast should die. Nothing seperates someone one from the other. If you like a shoe you like a shoe.mget over it

I actually think these look nice, one thing I hate about the 13's is when they have white pods because when it gets dirty its hard to clean them so a color like this I won't have to worry about cleaning them as much.
How come everyone has a hard time cleaning the white pods?  It's not that difficult for me.

I love the 13s, have always been right near the top of my favorite Js. Bought every OG pair back in 97-98 including the lows,  so I try to cop as many retros as I can. Already got the 3Ms and Hologram, missed on the Grey toes just because I didn't have the bread to get those and the infra VIs. So I will definitely pull out the stops to get the Pods. Looking forward to it.
pimp.gif

I love the 13s, have always been right near the top of my favorite Js. Bought every OG pair back in 97-98 including the lows,  so I try to cop as many retros as I can. Already got the 3Ms and Hologram, missed on the Grey toes just because I didn't have the bread to get those and the infra VIs. So I will definitely pull out the stops to get the Pods. Looking forward to it. :pimp:
yeah the xiii is my 2nd fav model after the 1 so i wanted all the retro+ cw's also hopefully ttracking down a squadron isnt hard...squad,3m,holo all on my passed on purpose list but i still want em

Last edited:

Just got me a DS pair for my worn concord lows. 
pimp.gif
News flash bruh, worn once to a family function doesn't mean DS. Plus whenever somebody says worn once it means worn at least 3 or 4 times. So the Playoff 13 and Concords Low trade was about even. You didn't get over on nobody. You just gave up a DS pair of shoes and got a Used pair. 
even if the lows were truly DS, he still made out.

also he never said anything about the playoffs being worn, only the lows that he traded AWAY >_>

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom