Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
That's enough guys, thread needs to get back on track.
you deleted my proof man!
laugh.gif

Do you guys think it's possible for some Ebay sellers to have multiples of He Got Games/Playoffs/Flint XIII's? These sneakers was sold out a year to 4 years ago. I can understand a cat selling something from his personal collection but damn I see a guy on Ebay with at least 5 of every pair mention and they all look legit as I own 7 pairs of XIII's.

Do you guys think it's possible for some Ebay sellers to have multiples of He Got Games/Playoffs/Flint XIII's? These sneakers was sold out a year to 4 years ago. I can understand a cat selling something from his personal collection but damn I see a guy on Ebay with at least 5 of every pair mention and they all look legit as I own 7 pairs of XIII's.
Why wouldnt that be possible. Especially for Flints as this whole buy sneakers phase was not as mainstream as it is now. Same for Playoffs

Of course i get what youre saying but definitely not hard if they are a true collector of some sort. Thats a lil extreme with 5 pairs but i can believe it. HGG were limited GR but if you did some work you could have come up on pairs

Originally Posted by SubAJ13 View Post

Anything's possible.

Last edited:
Why wouldnt that be possible. Especially for Flints as this whole buy sneakers phase was not as mainstream as it is now. Same for Playoffs

Of course i get what youre saying but definitely not hard if they are a true collector of some sort. Thats a lil extreme with 5 pairs but i can believe it. HGG were limited GR but if you did some work you could have come up on pairs

I also think HGG were a regular GR. Them ***** were everythere.

the fact that you are calling the them those nicknames makes you a hb...sit down
Dude relax man.

I think it's the fact that JB hasn't come out with anything aesthetically pleasing in a while.  The Flint XIIIs and Maize Lows XIIIs were proally my favorites.  But it's too bad the retros on the XIIIs are crappy as well.  I would rather see more texture and contrast in the shoe.  The 3M on the FLINT XIIIs were good.

Flint 13's is the greatest sneaker ever......in my opinion. I just love how the colors mesh so well with that gorgeous signature 13 silhouette.

Flint 13's is the greatest sneaker ever......in my opinion. I just love how the colors mesh so well with that gorgeous signature 13 silhouette.
yes. cuz the navy lows were one of my favs. I wish they would do a flint low

For some reason even though I love the 13's the lows never interest me one bit. But it might be because I'm bias to all sneakers in mids vs lows or highs

gotta be careful what you ask for with the boys from jb

they'll give you all tumbled synthetic leather flints

Back
Top Bottom