Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Anyone have a comparison with these gym reds next to varsity red? Are these a darker or lighter shade of red?

Last edited:
Wish I had setup or actually enough shoes to fill in like that. Maybe I'll get like one section up in the basement. :frown:
Nice collection tho!

Last edited:
But I entered a lot of raffles
frown.gif
and still no calls
Don't fret lol, you should be able to flourish online at NDC or FTL.  Also keep an eye on the NBA store

I only copped online once and wasn't successful, it was for the jordan 6 history of jordan the experience was terrible all the sites crashed idk how you cop online
Honestly to tell u the truth I usually get the shoes when I sit their and TRY to add to cart for hours lmfao

Last edited:
So I have to sit there and add to cart for hours?
Well maybe not for this release but hyped releases for sure. U never know how it's going to turn out online though because nobody knows actual production numbers and actual demand. Hope this helps you

Well maybe not for this release but hyped releases for sure. U never know how it's going to turn out online though because nobody knows actual production numbers and actual demand. Hope this helps you
But then there is bots and what not. What sites do you use

Back
Top Bottom