Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Meh they aight. Wish it was Blue Flints or Playoff 13s instead. Good lookin shoe tho, no doubt. Should be a breeze copping these online on release day. Prob just like the grey toes were. Maybe a lil tougher.

So far I am 0/4 on raffles for these including one entry at HOH which I figure has to get pretty good stock of GRs. My last hope is the call from NikeDC today but considering I'm 0/5 there, i'm not holding my breath.

DAMN IT. I was originally all in on these and then decided to pass because I picked up the holograms and red toes.  BUT that video got me all the way back in, looks like its the KD's and 13's tomorrow AM.  

Can't remember the last time I was THIS undecided. I REALLY do want these badly, but Christmas and overspending in November have me in a very tough money situation right now. I already passed on trying to get raffle tickets and the like, so it will be a 6:59 AM (CST) decision at my computer tomorrow morning. Not feeling this stress about it AT ALL.
eyes.gif

Can't remember the last time I was THIS undecided. I REALLY do want these badly, but Christmas and overspending in November have me in a very tough money situation right now. I already passed on trying to get raffle tickets and the like, so it will be a 6:59 AM (CST) decision at my computer tomorrow morning. Not feeling this stress about it AT ALL.
eyes.gif
i think ill  just try ndc and if they get in my cart ill buy 
laugh.gif
  not sure yet 
mean.gif

Just got the call from the Nike DC I won a size 7.5, which I don't wear lol

Last edited:
This is the best representation of how they look. That Eastbay pic is doctored up a bit (which i hope yall knew)

Been reading back a few pages. The price is $185

Im STILL trying to think if I want these because I already have the breds. I feel like I should just let this go and pick up way later or pass. idk im on the fence.

I find it pointless to cop these as I already passed on the other holiday 13s and I have breds I barely wear because I don't like the fact they don't have 3m. Heck I never wear my cherry 13s or hgg (sorry for nicknames)

I have too many XIII's with red and I find this sneaker the least satisfying. I think it's because this sneaker deserved the mesh upper or some hints of white thrown in somewhere(Maybe under the pods). There needs to be a third color on this sneaker! The Playoffs XIII's is perfect for that simple reason. But knowing myself I'll probably still buy these sneakers.

Can't remember the last time I was THIS undecided. I REALLY do want these badly, but Christmas and overspending in November have me in a very tough money situation right now. I already passed on trying to get raffle tickets and the like, so it will be a 6:59 AM (CST) decision at my computer tomorrow morning. Not feeling this stress about it AT ALL. :rolleyes
There is absolutely nothing wrong with saving your funds. You already talked sense into yourself and held back. Stick with it.

eyes.gif
we're on the same boat right now my friend lol. plus i still got the columbias, pantones, and kobe xmas on my cop list lol. 

Ready to pick up my pair tomorrow. Yes is similar to the playoffs but I really XIIIs with leather upper instead of mesh.

I find it pointless to cop these as I already passed on the other holiday 13s and I have breds I barely wear because I don't like the fact they don't have 3m. Heck I never wear my cherry 13s or hgg (sorry for nicknames)

All good I get it lol. I think thats what it is with that shoe. Similar color way some of these photos persuade me but then what someone said earlier how they shopped it to make it look wayyy better. well see coming sat. But im pretty sure ill just wait way later on these. Hopefully its not a resller nightmare im going to regret because they sky rocket the price.

I think the tongue on XIII's is a highlight on the shoe. I hate covering the tongue. I think the V, VI, and XIII have the best tongue of all J's.

Last edited:
I saw them on feet yesterday and they do look quite nice. Edited pics aside, if you like the pics your going to like the shoes even better on feet.

Got mine and my little man on lock. Now my patner want these before his wedding next week in a size 13 :smh: . Can't stand when people wait till the last minute.

This on feet video
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
i want em but 11s fragment 1s...JB is killing everyones xmas budget
mean.gif
And it doesn't get any better next year with all the rumored/confirmed remastered releases. JB will be killing my pockets for sure.

Like a lot of people, I'm still on the fence. Not liking them in pictures, but this video does them some justice. Plus the quality looks amazing and I've been looking to cop my first pair of 13s for a while and some of these prices on HGG and and Playoffs are ridiculous.

At the end of the day you can always just get them and then selling them for a little profit if you don't like them.

Last edited:
idk but these are a very nice colorway and the material looks on point.

Don't sleep on these. They will sell out.
My boy hit up 12 spots for the raffle and no one called him back. lucky me i got a call for my pair and my wife's.

Back
Top Bottom