Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
FNL still appears to have all sizes.

Question - can you checkout on finishline with 1 mens and 1 gradeschool? Need to get XI for my cousin next week.

Question for people that got through on FNL... I haven't been able to buy a Jordan release in there for a few times (jordan 13, Jordan 1 gum soles, and now this jordan 13) FNL was always my go to site. I am always able to add to cart and always use paypal, but at the end it tells me there is an error and obviously they charge my paypal account. I try using my CC and its the same thing. I know FNL sometime puts some hold on your account, but I haven't bought shoes in there for months since I started trying again... Luckily i been able to buy off NDC which is ironic because I was never lucky on NDC before.. go figure.
Same thing that's been happening to me all year long with FNL. After 4 months I decided to try it again right now with the 13's and it went through. I didn't change anything in my profile. It seems like a hit and miss every time which sucks. Hopefully it's this smooth next week for the 11's.

FNL still appears to have all sizes.

Question - can you checkout on finishline with 1 mens and 1 gradeschool? Need to get XI for my cousin next week.
Yes because GS and Mens are not the same.

If you need 2 GS or Mens just submit a second order. 1 per order.

Same thing that's been happening to me all year long with FNL. After 4 months I decided to try it again right now with the 13's and it went through. I didn't change anything in my profile. It seems like a hit and miss every time which sucks. Hopefully it's this smooth next week for the 11's.
Ive noticed that when I go to Submit order my billing address and shipping address are different in font. Thats when I get that error. I edit shipping address font to match billing and vuala goes thru.

Don't even know why folks bother with FNL and their non free shipping *** charging more than all the other big retailers. Shame on FNL. :smh:

Last edited:
Still a fsr on FNL

Ive noticed that when I go to Submit order my billing address and shipping address are different in font. Thats when I get that error. I edit shipping address font to match billing and vuala goes thru.
Yeah I've tried that before too. It's worked on one release but not the next. Today I had it go thru with different addresses. Wish they would just fix it period!!!

Don't even know why folks bother with FNL and they're non free shipping *** charging more than all the other big retailers. Shame on FNL.
mean.gif
What's funny is their site is advertising Free Shipping on orders over $50 right now. I just emailed them to try to get my shipping credit back.

Can't beat it. I'm just practicing for next week but I done added these to cart two times already.
A lot of folks that talk about striking out online don't practice.  You have to practice.  You can't just open up a tab for the 1st time in a year and expect to cop easily.  For those that don't understand carting a shoe that you do not intend to buy, this is one reason.  For this release I carted  on FNL, NDC, FTL, and EB.  Gotta be ready for 12/20. 

Got through on ndc after a 9 minute wait. Had finish line ready to go 4 mins after launch but got the cc error for the first time in months. Hoping I can get through for the xi next week on there.

Back
Top Bottom