Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
A lot of folks that talk about striking out online don't practice.  You have to practice.  You can't just open up a tab for the 1st time in a year and expect to cop easily.  For those that don't understand carting a shoe that you do not intend to buy, this is one reason.  For this release I carted  on FNL, NDC, FTL, and EB.  Gotta be ready for 12/20. 
repped. Qft

Still a fsr on FNL

Yeah I've tried that before too. It's worked on one release but not the next. Today I had it go thru with different addresses. Wish they would just fix it period!!!
Never tried that trick... for people saying why use FNL... because I always get through in FNL 100% all the time.... I always noticed at the error and sometimes it tells me that there was an error with the payment and another times it tells me theres  was no balance on that gift card... so it's definitely something on their side.. it sucks cus FNL was always the backup plan if everything else failed.. like i said though NDC has been good to me the past 5 times... so as long as that keeps up I will be ok.

Got hit with the jig since I didn't use my 2 day shipping promo and they didn't want to change my method. Did the online chat and they gave me a 15% discount promo for my troubles :smokin

Got hit with the jig since I didn't use my 2 day shipping promo and they didn't want to change my method. Did the online chat and they gave me a 15% discount promo for my troubles
smokin.gif
let me get that

Never tried that trick... for people saying why use FNL... because I always get through in FNL 100% all the time.... I always noticed at the error and sometimes it tells me that there was an error with the payment and another times it tells me theres  was no balance on that gift card... so it's definitely something on their side.. it sucks cus FNL was always the backup plan if everything else failed.. like i said though NDC has been good to me the past 5 times... so as long as that keeps up I will be ok.
I get through on eas and ftl 100% of the time and they don't charge shipping.

I get through on eas and ftl 100% of the time and they don't charge shipping.

Ftl charges shipping...unless ur using a promo code for free ship but i didnt think you could on release day items like jordans..

Sometimes even if you change your billing address on fnl they are still looking st your old address and phone number.. When i called fnl to verify my order they asked me my billing phone number they told me it was not on the billing.. So i gave my old one and they said it is approved

got thru on NDC then cancelled my order 5min later. realized i wasn't feeling them.  i'll save a few bucks waiting for columbias!

Originally Posted by fluffymangoes
ehh. red is duller in person. craftsmanship is not bad. typical glue stains. thinking of selling or returning.
dam already.. why did you even leave the store with them if u didnt like them
laugh.gif

Ftl charges shipping...unless ur using a promo code for free ship but i didnt think you could on release day items like jordans..
oh I thought they did free shipping for anything over $75. Never bought anything from them online tho, I just always hear about folks *****ing about FNL charging for shipping. Only place I've ever ordered from online is EAS. And they do charge shipping but not tax. Not for my state anyway.

Back
Top Bottom