Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
It wouldnt let me comment on someone's picture so i going to re post it... b/c I got to get a pair if they ever drop.. and Im from North Carolina 

Ok this my last post on whoever started this thread, i know i been blowing this thread up... But i found 2 -3 guys that build the custom made Jordan shoe storage box/unit. 2 of them are on ebay and i think most of them are on IG.. I trying to get one of them to create a box like in the picture below but instead of the top being XI i want him to make it XIII... im working on it..Gotta have it

yea them grey toes go hard.. def like them better then the OG red/white with black pods...   Just the red/white/grey toe/ with white pods look better then the OG red/white with black pods... good pick up

Last edited:
I asked my ex to take a pic of the shoes i bought her 5 years ago, so i bought them in 2000 or 2001.. 

She wouldnt send me a updated pic b/c she messed them up =(   i should've just kept the shoes if i knew she was gonna mess them up, they were classic's 

I asked my ex to take a pic of the shoes i bought her 5 years ago, so i bought them in 2000 or 2001.. 

She wouldnt send me a updated pic b/c she messed them up =(   i should've just kept the shoes if i knew she was gonna mess them up, they were classic's 
sick.gif
 i never talk to any of my exs. 

Ilovejordan13s You and me both on them baby bluEs. Might steal your idea on the shoe case box lol and thanks about the latest pick up. Trying to cop some flint 13s right now but kid I was gonna buy from won't hit me back and I found some online but little skeptical made a real or not thread go look at the pics let me no what u think.

Hmmmmm interesting. If u find my post in the real or fake forum lete no what u think of the shoes i posted.

Congrats on the 3M pick ups guys. I love my pair. Not to scare anyone, but when I ordered and online and in store. All the pairs I've seen had quality problems on the 3M material, scratches and what not. I hope the best for all your pairs

I'm glad everyone was able to get a pair way below US retail. Since the dollar has been killing the Euro, it's a lot of steals to be had. Especially when a site wave the vat fee

Back
Top Bottom