Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Just got the shipping confirmation email from df as well!
My scheduled delivery date is Monday 2/16/15. 
eek.gif

Super fast shipping from Italy to Texas in 3-4 days.

Last edited:
Why does the price show $180 euro on the page but when you add to cart, the price decreases to 147.54 euro. I also happened to add some retro V fire red and white retro VI to cart and same thing happened (all size 12)

Why does the price show $180 euro on the page but when you add to cart, the price decreases to 147.54 euro. I also happened to add some retro V fire red and white retro VI to cart and same thing happened (all size 12)
it tells you on the total that the VAT is removed. That's their own kind of tax or something that applies to just them

My scheduled delivery date is Monday 2/16/15. :wow:  

Super fast shipping from Italy to Texas in 3-4 days.

Let me no I pussed out sn didn't buy waiting till u get yours and let me no

:smh:

Let me no I pussed out sn didn't buy waiting till u get yours and let me no

What do you want to know? Dope factory has been confirmed as legit multiple times.

Very legit.

What do you want to know? Dope factory has been confirmed as legit multiple times.

Then I'll cop now I guess

You lucky your size is still there ...when deals for shoes fall under retail, you buy first and ask questions later, especially if you're paying thru Paypal.

Last edited by a moderator:
:smh:
Very legit.
You lucky your size is still there ...when deals for shoes fall under retail, you buy first and ask questions later, especially if you're paying thru Paypal.
CO-SIGN. The reward is greater than the risk most times. Plus the NT community is good about dropping legit sites

Last edited:
I've ordered 3 pears of shoes and my black toes from them which should be coming in today. Not even gonna second guess what I got
What else did you order from them? ...when I checked the link they had all kinda stuff including all the 3's, 7's, that was just released last year and this year, Baron 9's. and Gamma 12's

They also had a lot of female J's.

Last edited:
Right on guys... Just ordered my size on those 3M 13s from DF.... I guess the exchange rate has gone down a lot since I ordered the Infra23 6s from them. Only 16 euros difference, but I paid about $65 more back then for the Infra23 6s.

I've ordered 3 pears of shoes and my black toes from them which should be coming in today. Not even gonna second guess what I got

What else did you order from them? ...when I checked the link they had all kinda stuff including all the 3's, 7's, that was just released last year and this year, Baron 9's. and Gamma 12's

They also had a lot of female J's.
Oh I mean before from last year, my taxis, bugs 8s, and black tongue 5s

Ya I manned up and ordered them 3m 13s in my size 12 for like 200 with shipping included u can't beat that. Had some 3s and 5s I was thinking of copping in my size but think I'm gonna go look for some 98 and 05 flints or he got game 13s first

Right on guys... Just ordered my size on those 3M 13s from DF.... I guess the exchange rate has gone down a lot since I ordered the Infra23 6s from them. Only 16 euros difference, but I paid about $65 more back then for the Infra23 6s.

The euro took a major dip since them so good for us in the states! Also I believe the infrared23 6 was 200 eur there before the removal of the vat so that's why they went for more. I got hit with customs for them, but it was only 19 dollars or so. There shouldn't be any customs on these.

Back
Top Bottom