Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Especially when you known it exists! So yes. Is an Ipad made from apple factories off the clock the same as an Apple Ipad made on the clock and sold out of Best Buy? When you understand commerce (especially in consumer goods and products) you would understand better.

This is an perfect example. I found out about this a long time ago that a company out of Hawaii was selling electronics for cheap. You think there's no way fake huh. Lol Sprint was buying those folks stuff putting their name on it, selling it at a higher prices.

As fair as authenticity of shoes. Let's just say with Nike has a idea, cw, and picture of a red/yellow 6 but it never gets produce and put out for the public. That's all they need is a picture. So the same shop that makes a carmine 6s, makes the red/yellow Cw after hours in the same shop. Would that red/yellow cw be a fake even though it was made by the same people who made the carmine 6 s that release last summer?

Only two probably three ways to get samples & pe ........

This is an perfect example. I found out about this a long time ago that a company out of Hawaii was selling electronics for cheap. You think there's no way fake huh. Lol Sprint was buying those folks stuff putting their name on it, selling it at a higher prices.

As fair as authenticity of shoes. Let's just say with Nike has a idea, cw, and picture of a red/yellow 6 but it never gets produce and put out for the public. That's all they need is a picture. So the same shop that makes a carmine 6s, makes the red/yellow Cw after hours in the same shop. Would that red/yellow cw be a fake even though it was made by the same people who made the carmine 6 s that release last summer?

Only two probably three ways to get samples & pe ........

This guy knows. Fakes and unauthorized are two different categories

This argument will go in circles. At the end of the day, you dont have value in an "unauthorized" pair because any dealer or buyer will not recognize it as authentic.

You cannot take these shoes to nike for a refund or product warranty.
You cannot take it to flightclub for consignment.
You cannot legally sell the item as authentic on any ecommerce site.

A true collector will not acknowledge these as real and they will not sell for top dollar like a real, authorized sample shoe would.
Get a pair of hornets 13s from a nike employee or a genuine nike account and they will appraise for significantly more than a pair that comes from one of these grey market sites.

Well, here some other defect, or roughly imperfection that will be noticed by the Quality department....i think like B grade products or things like that.

bubble underneeth is poking out regarding the outsole

white resin bubbles on one shoe

this is poking out too much i think...i need to compare with my true jays

bad finish between midsole and carbon fiber

not reflective bubble (no hologram)

bad quality suede...regarding the white varsity red cw i have

weird outsole bending.

appart this, they are well made. and very comfortable, maybe a little less stiff than the OG ones...

Wrong thread ....I thought this thread was about 3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods, guess not.

Last edited:
Isn't a hornets colorway coming out as a low this year?
they are not the same cw for this year
View media item 1419525

@bigj505
 thanks, so what are B-grades shoes exactly?

Shoes that are pulled from nike production lines.
It pretty much goes like this: if a pair is found to be flawed too much, they pull the previous X pairs and the next X pairs and mark them as b grades. A lot of times, b grades are flawless.

Also, nike has been just marking stuff as b grades when they sell them at outlets for their outlet releases.

These products are still legit, authorized items and are sold by nike.

It's possible. I sold my DS He Got Game and Playoffs last month for $280 (per) in size 11.5. Then again, I have no patience and just needed to get rid of them.

Back
Top Bottom