Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
There's a phew of these going around internet. I think they real the quality is so good and there all over the place just here and there mostly same phew sitting cause of price.

its an 08 sample right?! which means a no go im guessing but i could be wrong and hope i am cuz these are very clean and nice and i need a pair!

mmmmh you're maybe right on the sample date....but as i never had any samples, i can say nothing on this.

on several websites, Micheal Jordan wore a sample like this in october 2014...so it can be fake regarding the year....

several pics of the unerside of the insole

Last time I checked samples are only made in a size 9 or around there I forget the actual specific size. Also the tongues are short and choppy, shape looks off. Fake man

Last edited:
Last time I checked samples are only made in a size 9 or around there I forget the actual specific size. Also the tongues are short and choppy, shape looks off. Fake man
samples can be in any size as far as i know, either way these need to release.

Just found a pair for 500 in my size thinking of copping but that's alot of green for a unsure thing

Not trying to argue man but pretty sure it's only a certain size. PEs are always in different sizes ofcourse.
anyone else want to shine some light on this topic?

He's right. PEs are not samples so the sizing comparison can't be the same.

Samples are size 9 but I have heard of something like an 11 or 13 as another sample size.

PE is a player exclusive so it's pretty much the size of the player it's for and whatever sizes are produced for friends and family so if a player wears a 10.5 then the PE is a 10.5. Typically, the PEs are larger sizes because these dudes are all like 6' and above.

There are definitely some concerning things about the pair above like the retail price being $285, so many going around (red flag), and the package looking too "retail" considering its a sample.

I can't say authentic or not. I just know that when certain jordan samples have a demand, they start popping up. Kinda like how the 45 XIs start getting produced.

Last edited:
i know i have seen samples not size 9 before and i know PEs are made for the player so it would be their size and i dont know on authentic but i hope they release cuz they are very clean.

Last edited:
Hornets XIII's do not exist outside of MJs pair and maybe a few others in JB/Nike.

Besides that, the box tag and size tag are dead giveaways. The shoe didn't exist in '08, let alone come in that type of box.

they are fake. the china sites are selling them as authentics and they do have the sample tag. 

Yup, "Unauthorized Authentics". I heard BIN 13's will be on the market after the CNY. Be careful.

They legit....just unauthorized! Straight from JB factory. I am sure they used same molds and materials that Jordan personal pair was made from and went from there. Damn good. Sock liner woven like the pantones. Samples are normally made in 9's and I seen some 13's. Player exclusives of course can range from any size

Ppl still believe in this unauthorized authentic?

Especially when you known it exists! So yes. Is an Ipad made from apple factories off the clock the same as an Apple Ipad made on the clock and sold out of Best Buy? When you understand commerce (especially in consumer goods and products) you would understand better.

Especially when you known it exists! So yes. Is an Ipad made from apple factories off the clock the same as an Apple Ipad made on the clock and sold out of Best Buy? When you understand commerce (especially in consumer goods and products) you would understand better.
Whatever you say

Unauthorized authentics are top quality replicas. End of story. You can find videos on IG from inside of rep factories. Sorry if I killed the magic for some of you.

View media item 1419164

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom