Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
I'am addicted to 13's so all of them will be copped

Collection is getting bigger

View media item 1075787

Nice collection..

With that being said I see the new boxes and it discredits my thoughts lol

The new stuff like my mind registers them as variants or something lol

I like those red n whites man..
One pair I never bought that I wanted..

Last edited:
Nice collection..

With that being said I see the new boxes and it discredits my thoughts lol

The new stuff like my mind registers them as variants or something lol

I like those red n whites man..
One pair I never bought that I wanted..
what are u talking about new boxes? he's got some fn heat in his collection. **** i wish i had. 

what are u talking about new boxes? he's got some fn heat in his collection. **** i wish i had. 

:lol: heat hahaha

What's heat to u isn't heat to me..
Everything in that pic is still easily obtainable..

The new boxes throw me off what don't u understand about those words..

Your avy says it all...:lol:

Last edited:
that 3m pair actually makes me want to cop the holograms because thats clearly as good as it gets for the year. lets hope that black pair looks better as more pics surface.

if grey toes are officially confirmed that would ease the blow of these 3 trash pairs a little. 

Last edited:
I'm assuming the black pair is supposed to be the pair that has the red pods, although it doesn't look like they do in that pic.

View media item 1085329 View media item 1085330

those light colored pairs suck dik!!!! how do you ruin the 13 twice in one year!?! garbage!

I'm inclined to agree...Are we sure it's not part of the Lab series? Not that that's an excuse...

VI, VII, VIII, XII, XIII are my five favorite Jordan models (in no particular order). Messing up the XIII's does not make thekid happy...

3m upper?
That shape looks tuurribel!
:x

It's gotta be a GS pair, no...?

I'm inclined to agree...Are we sure it's not part of the Lab series? Not that that's an excuse...

VI, VII, VIII, XII, XIII are my five favorite Jordan models (in no particular order). Messing up the XIII's does not make thekid happy...
It's gotta be a GS pair, no...?
Jb gotta get it really bad for me to hate on any xiii, these are coming close to it. I hope you're right about it being gs.

regardless of that pair in the picture being gs, that will probably be the exact colorway of the mens size.

i bet holograms will have a price increase because of that materal on the back. 175 or more
mad.gif

Last edited:
We have seen the 'Hologram' edition (also known as the 'Barons') a few times now. But they're not the only Air Jordan 13 Retro set to drop later this year. A few colorways are scheduled to drop including this all-new '3M' pair. A Premium edition, they come in a reflective silver, infrared 23 and black colorway. At this time, all we know is that the entire upper will be made up of 3M with hits of infrared 23 a black tongue, laces and outsole.

The '3M' Air Jordan 13 Retro Premium will hit nike.com as well as select Jordan Brand retailers on Saturday, October 4

Release date & info Via SC

Last edited:
So we cant get 3m on the pairs that should have it....

But we get it on a whole ugly shoe?

Grrrrrrrreat

Jesus whats next.

3m on some xiv before we even get indiglos?
This.  But all JB is going to do is release the pairs that should have is as "remastered", and charge $200 for them.

I guess JB wanted to give us 3m all on the upper to make up for the recent years of XIII retros :lol: hopefully the red pod sample cw is nice. I can't really see the whole shoe so I can't tell yet

WTF are those things!!!
That reflective pair looks like crap!! Man I thought that sneakerhead uk had already confirmed that they would look like this....
View media item 1052317
:smh: :smh: @ JB
Highly disappointed with all these colorways.
I just hope that the all black/red pod colorway is still releasing, cause by those images we just saw there doesn't seem to be any red pods :smh::smh:

That guy with the IG pic lied that's a PE of someone but I forgot who exactly and yeah. The 3m pair is disappointing especially with how bad XIIIs crease imagine how they will look long term with the leather creasing on them :smh:

^^
That's a DJ Augustin PE.

I knew it wasn't going to release exactly like that but. I figured the colorway would resemble it closely....
3M mesh panel, all black upper, infrared sole, and I figured they would prob replace the grey suede with a reflective 3M material.

As it stands right now, that all reflective upper looks like a flea market special ( how many times have we not said this about most colorways nowadays ), and will look 1000 x worse after some wear.

Looks like I gotta place all my eggs in the black/red pod XIII basket or just not purchase any XIII at all. That $185 msrp makes my decisions that much easier for me.

Back
Top Bottom