Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
that orange jumpman got em lookin like fear 13s
laugh.gif

i thought i read at one point that there would be "four" 13 retros this year, so holding out for those grey toes to be confirmed. 

Actually I meant the black pair with the red bottom in the background, but it was pointed out that might be the left shoe.
oh ok, just noticed both shoes are in the picture. Could be another pair or the leather cw we seen today

Last edited:
Black pair has leather instead of the mesh!!!!!

But instead of red pods, from what I can see it looks like only the sole is red.

I would've copped those DJ Augustin PE's in a second. Right now though, it'san easy pass on those 3m's and the riverwalks. Hopefully the Black and red pods and the grey toes will be decent.

On a side note, it's crazy how much money I've been saving this year, so far I've only copped the Carmine 6s, everything else has been eh or ugly as **** to me. This year has been a bit disappointing so far, IMO.

I think the infrared pair will grow on people. I'm not disliking them as much as I thought I would.

this is sad haha. JB saving me a lot of money at least. disrespectful to skip out on 3m twice, only to release a fugly *** colorway practically covered in it.
tired.gif
 I'm guessing that is the pair someone hinted at as supposedly "he got game" with a twist. no thank you

Last edited:
barons arent bad.
if the infrared is all black w red jumpman and pads , sold . even better w the mesh netting.
3m pair looks dope imp , just as long as the shape is similar to the recent releases

Gutted if the black/red pair end up without the red sole pods!! The samples were fire.

with all these releasing, JB should bring back the 13 basketball shorts with the hologram and 3M piping 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom