Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
I'm all for new colors. I don't understand why people want to see the same OG colors over and over again.

I think it's an age thing. Some older heads like myself only want OG CW's because those are the CW's that they saw MJ play in, and too them those are the only CW's that matter. New retro+ CW's don't bother me, it saves me money. But Ifhttp://a new CW drops and I really like them I'll cop,but that hasn't happend in a long time. For the most part these new CW's are for the younger heads IMO. And I'll stick with the OG's

I want these 
I don't understand the obsession with these. They are ok to me. Rather have a nice retro + mid tbh though.
eyes.gif

^^
Now you're cooking with gas!

JB teased us for years with the white/red XIII and taxi XIIs before giving us the true mids.
I'm with you when I say I wouldn't not mind at all some black/blue XIIIs mids.

Yeh im copping i dont even care what they release, i do hope its not some crap cw, and i do not want too see wheat or grey toes retroed! Gotta leave some of them scarse. ****, took me forever to land DS pairs. Either way, bring it il cop em all lol

Now you know when xiii's come out, msrp is $10 higher than the current price for retros. With the dreaded holiday price increase on average of $10, this will push the xiii's into the realm near $200 msrp. Now let's see how many people will want these with that price. And to add insult to injury, they'll have true 3m just to rub it into your face.

Now you know when xiii's come out, msrp is $10 higher than the current price for retros. With the dreaded holiday price increase on average of $10, this will push the xiii's into the realm near $200 msrp. Now let's see how many people will want these with that price. And to add insult to injury, they'll have true 3m just to rub it into your face.

Still coppin.

Last edited:
Would cop the Black/Red or the Flints with 3M with the quickness.

As much as I like 3M on 13s I don't see it coming back. I really hope I'm wrong. Maybe they skipped out on it a few years so they can retro them the right way. I really want a pair of '05 flints but I'm afraid to buy cause of age. I have a DS pair of white/grey/uni blue from '05 that have sole separation.

Back
Top Bottom