Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
XIII's are my favorite model, but I am not really feeling these. 

I wish the Altitudes release again. I slept on them hard the last time they released and then when my girl brought hers home, I wished I would've copped. They are about the only XIII's I've never had, that I've wanted. Anyone think they'll be dropping this year or next?

I wish the Altitudes release again. I slept on them hard the last time they released and then when my girl brought hers home, I wished I would've copped. They are about the only XIII's I've never had, that I've wanted. Anyone think they'll be dropping this year or next?

I doubt it
If they retro any non og cw itl be one of the 2005's

I doubt it
If they retro any non og cw itl be one of the 2005's

You're probably right. I need them boys bad.

I am also feeling them QRich Black and Blue PE's. I would be all over them if they released. Already one of the best XIII's I've seen.

Although I know it's not going to happen, I prefer Harvin Marrison's blk/blue PE cw

We know they are doing something with the Black Toe 13's, could be a LAB, could be anything i guess too.
If there are more then 1 cw dropping, id be good for any new colourway. If it had to be a OG cw, make it flints or breds with 3m, leave the grey toe/wheat/uni blue to be somewhat difficult too own for us 13 fiens.
That being said, if them olive 13's dropped, everyone would loose their minds! Including me
Why do you care if it's difficult to own? Just because you spent resale on them and "did your homework" searching on ebay and sht? Just because I have the flints altitudes playoffs, and white/red doesn't make me wanna come in here and pray none of those release for others to have. I would welcome any of those colorways and happily cop a second pair. I hope all your pairs you feel exclusive about release within the next 5 years. 
mean.gif

My wish list:

1) Wheats
2) Grey Toes

3 and 4)

air-jordan-xiii-orlando-magic-qrich-pes-01.jpg
air-jordan-xiii-orlando-magic-qrich-pes-03.jpg
Most definitely these 2 are clean but the ones JB is planing on releasing hell no they make this grail look like sheeet typical JB making up these ugly color ways they should take the publics opinion and use their vision not their own

These need to be released in men's sizes. My boy thought these were better than the men's XIII when they originally released and I agreed with him. He copped a pair. Still dope. I'm crediting @Baby Jumpman  for this pic because I couldn't find it on google and searched NT for it.

What exactly are you not feeling?  Nothing concrete has been announced.

Back
Top Bottom