Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters

SMH. I just realized exactly what JB has planned with that 3m pair........ they want to dupe people into accepting 3m as a "premium" material so that when they bring out flints and black/red they can charge more.
mean.gif
Yep. Sad.

13s didnt cost more until last year with the squadrons i believe. Also the first 3 to be marked up was the FR3 they were 170 when all other prior, besides '88s, were 160 (if im not mistaken)

@Anthracite8s i believe you hit nail on the coffin with 3M being "premium" materials now .. think about everything that has had a fair amount 3M lately has been increased, limited, hyped, or got PRM stamped on it
Fire reds were 160.

Fire reds were 160.
oh ok i thought i saw somewhere they were at 170 .. oh well

No need in even complaining it wont change it. We either accept it n pay, accept n pass

Its a business cant say i blame them knowing people will pay it. Same way gas prices are cents more closer to the highway vs gas in town

oh ok i thought i saw somewhere they were at 170 .. oh well

No need in even complaining it wont change it. We either accept it n pay, accept n pass

Its a business cant say i blame them knowing people will pay it. Same way gas prices are cents more closer to the highway vs gas in town
most likely some restocks may have charged 170 but they were 160 on RD. also, just looked on my eastbay order for the black/red and they were 170. and somehow I was charged 57 cents in tax... does shipping have tax? cause usually I don't have to pay taxes on anything but for some reason that order shows 57 cents tax and 7.99 shipping. edit: they must tax shipping lol I went through my other orders with shipping before I joined the free shipping club and they all show 57 cents tax.

Last edited:
most likely some restocks may have charged 170 but they were 160 on RD. also, just looked on my eastbay order for the black/red and they were 170. and somehow I was charged 57 cents in tax... does shipping have tax? cause usually I don't have to pay taxes on anything but for some reason that order shows 57 cents tax and 7.99 shipping. edit: they must tax shipping lol I went through my other orders with shipping before I joined the free shipping club and they all show 57 cents tax.
now thats something I've never heard of before. Anything for a little extra $ :smh:

The xiii is most def my favorite performing jordan sig shoe of all time.

The only thing i hated was the laces. They always came undone

I was wondering if someone could please help me.

Are the Jordan 13 Black/Red-Black an old samples shoe or were they a PE edition worn by Jordan in a game ?

If anyone had some original pictures that would be great.

I was wondering if someone could please help me.

Are the Jordan 13 Black/Red-Black an old samples shoe or were they a PE edition worn by Jordan in a game ?

If anyone had some original pictures that would be great.
They weren't worn by MJ.

they need to release these as well: oh the memories :pimp:

Black/Black/Red Lows :evil: :x

Black/White/Red :x

But knowing JB, they would do it with no 3m and put patent leather toe, metallic glittery midsole, and a different shade of red.

EDIT: Remember this? This is what started me back then to want the grey toes and was pissed off when they released those half assed maroon grey toes in mid 2000s. :smh:

ajgrey.jpg

Last edited:
Haven't checked this thread in a minute but...

Did they actually remove the suede from the midsole?...
Yep some people said its to stop the suede bleeding from the midsole but I personally think it takes away from the shoe. I thought they fixed the midsole bleeding but idk

Back
Top Bottom