Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Yep some people said its to stop the suede bleeding from the midsole but I personally think it takes away from the shoe. I thought they fixed the midsole bleeding but idk

Super shady...

Stopping the color bleed is pure BS if that's the excuse the JB is going with...Let's be real, it's just to cut cost...

I mean, how else would the midsole no longer bleed anyway?

I can't think of any shoe off the top of my head that has a suede midsole with a light colored outsole that doesn't bleed. Two birds with one stone, just like the plastic leather usage.

My girl said she'd get me a pair of lows if I could find them for Christmas and next years birthday combined.

I like the 3M pair, but I don't know if I like them enough to get.

I'm thinking if  they had some contrast on the toe & the three contours at the bottom of the midsole I'd like them much more.

My girl said she'd get me a pair of lows if I could find them for Christmas and next years birthday combined.
last low came out like 10 years ago. I'm too scared to wear a pair

I know right. It's not so bad when it isn't your money though ya know...been eyeing this pair all day too

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=291239831611
Those and the chutneys I'm praying for to retro

aight, i been looking thru the web and i been seeing the "baron" colorway with 23 in the hologram..... but i have seen one that has 45..... i would think the one that has 45 is the real McCoy and not the 23, am i right or am i wrong? someone please tell me all these sneaker websites have been showing us the fake baron 13s with the 23 on them....i only seen one photo of a pair that has 45 on it.

this is the link with the picture of the baron 13 with 45 hologram http://icysole.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Air-Jordan-13-Baron-Hologram-01.jpeg

Last edited:
aight, i been looking thru the web and i been seeing the "baron" colorway with 23 in the hologram..... but i have seen one that has 45..... i would think the one that has 45 is the real McCoy and not the 23, am i right or am i wrong? someone please tell me all these sneaker websites have been showing us the fake baron 13s with the 23 on them....i only seen one photo of a pair that has 45 on it.
Never seen the 45, have a pic of it?

spagett-o.gif

jordan-13-reflective-01-570x379.jpg

Looks pretty good IMO

From what I've read they aren't officially Baron inspired like the 9s & 1s, but rather "Riverwalks" having something to do with the '96 ASG in San Antonio. There are 29s and CP3s (I think) with the same theme. So I don't think they will feature #45. 

From what I've read they aren't officially Baron inspired like the 9s & 1s, but rather "Riverwalks" having something to do with the '96 ASG in San Antonio. There are 29s and CP3s (I think) with the same theme. So I don't think they will feature #45.
i seen the riverwalk 29s, those are the blue and pink looking ones.  i only seen one pair with 45 on it.... all the sneaker websites dub these 13s baron.

Last edited:

i seen the riverwalk 29s, those are the blue and pink looking ones.  i only seen one pair with 45 on it.... all the sneaker websites dub these 13s baron.
I know that's what sites have been saying, but if I had to put money on it I'd bet these aren't truly Baron inspired & will have the #23. 

We'll have to wait and see but I look at it like this:

The 13th model had nothing to do with baseball like the Baron 9 (obvious) & 1 (rookie again).

I don't see any pinstripe sockliner like the previous models.

The others had no multicolor/prism effect like these.

I think blogs saw the black/white/grey combo & since every shoe has to have a nickname now, coupled with the 9s & 1s being somewhat fresh in peoples minds, they just became "Barons".

The 13th model had nothing to do with baseball like the Baron 9 (obvious) & 1 (rookie again).
grin.gif
grin.gif
 That's some heavy reaching there imo lol. But yeah these have nothing to do with the barons theme. period. If they did it wouldn't have blue or a rainbow patent section imo. The people calling these barons are the same people that probably called taxi 12s concords.

it looks like a 45 but it also looks like a 23. it's just the jumpman combined with the numbers making it appear as a 45. it's definitely a 23

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom