Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
nah and I still don't 100% believe those are coming out. I think is the fakers making up concepts of other people's ideas/wishes when they had seen the all black joints
don't mean anything. Wouldn't be the first fake to be rumored as legit this year
You do realize those red pod 13's were shown at a Jordan sponsored event highlighting their Holiday 2014 releases a few weeks ago right?

nah and I still don't 100% believe those are coming out. I think is the fakers making up concepts of other people's ideas/wishes when they had seen the all black joints

don't mean anything. Wouldn't be the first fake to be rumored as legit this year

You do realize those red pod 13's were shown at a Jordan sponsored event highlighting their Holiday 2014 releases a few weeks ago right?
nah I didn't. Jordan event that was posted before had the greys. Now it's only them I'm coppin

Last edited:
 I see what people are seeing. The 45 degree angle of the 2 looks  like the left side of a 4 with MJ's body being the vertical  line, but  it's 23.

For those who didn't see this article from just 2 weeks ago though.
http://sneakerbardetroit.com/air-jordan-13-black-red-december-2014/

Seems like they are dropping.
easy pass. not having a red outline on the sole absolutely killed this entire color scheme imo.

The white traction pods on the bottoms look 10x worse to me.
Still the best release(if it releases).
3m 13's are going to break/crack after 5hours of wear.
The "Baron" colorway is dope if you take out the hologram piece on the upper.

all of my js i order online so i keep the receipt in the box. im not into selling i just like to keep em.
I thought about it too, but seeing as how they aren't going anywhere, I don't care. Plus I can access them in my order history if I need to (I can remember which retailer I bought them from).

I thought about it too, but seeing as how they aren't going anywhere, I don't care. Plus I can access them in my order history if I need to (I can remember which retailer I bought them from).
lol most of my js are from fnl i only ever got 2 pairs from ndc the olympic 6s and taxi 12s other than that my luck on ndc is a no go lol.

those red pods 
nthat.gif

I like the 3Ms, I'll probably end up copping, but I feel like they could' have been much better. The black/red pair really disappoint me. It's hard to mess up an og color combo Jordan, these seem lazy though.

Back
Top Bottom