Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Copped on Nike Au after trying to checking out in PayPal near 10x but eventually got thru. Dunno why but NDC here always fuks up in pp

Copped on Nike Au after trying to checking out in PayPal near 10x but eventually got thru. Dunno why but NDC here always fuks up in pp
I prefer kickz101 easier to checkout for me & I have the perk of living in Melbourne so I can pick them up

I was worried because we did get the bred 13s when they released but not the HGG 13s or the squadron blue 13s and there were no news about the 3m 13s releasing so I didn't think they would release over here but they did and I managed to grab my pair.

Last edited:
nerd.gif

wtf is up with FNL schleepin. good looks on those 15% off disco, came thru in the clutch and saved 50 bux !

Wow, I boosted my internet speed from 3 MBPS to 30 MBPS and I was able to cop instantly on Eastbay whereas in the past I've been totally stymied.

Not sure if this was because of the boost in speed or just that demand for these is weak such that I could have copped with the slower speed anyway, LOL.

Back
Top Bottom