Jordan retro 2 Chicago low summer 2016

I wonder why we are getting the lows of these though and not the highs again? I know those came out in 04 and 10 but the midsole on these don't last that long.

Lows has been since 94 I guess.

This is the one Jordan model I'm torn on preferring highs vs. lows on. Both look good. I'm typically leaning towards highs for shoes but the lows of these there is just something.

What's others thoughts on this?

I wonder why we are getting the lows of these though and not the highs again? I know those came out in 04 and 10 but the midsole on these don't last that long.

This is the one Jordan model I'm torn on preferring highs vs. lows on. Both look good. I'm typically leaning towards highs for shoes but the lows of these there is just something.

It's the best AJ low ever period!

I prefer the lows over the highs in 2's personally.  These lows will be a perfect summer shoe to rock with shorts

It's the best AJ low ever period!

Same here

My Kicksquare pair I ordered on 5/10/16 hasn't arrived yet.  The tracking hasn't been updated either. Sent them bammas an email and haven't got a response!  SMH

Last edited:
So why these of all pairs available early and below retail?

Last pair I remember that on was the first AJKO retros. I was away from Jordans for a long while though.

So why these of all pairs available early and below retail?

Last pair I remember that on was the first AJKO retros. I was away from Jordans for a long while though.

Tons of stock and history shows they go on sale. So why not get you below retail from the jump.

I've seen a few sz10's on ebay for $110ish shipped, not sure if they're still around or not.

Lowest for a 10.5 on eBay is 150 shipped, really wish I would've copped off sobe or even kix. Gotta be patient now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom