Jordan retro 2 Chicago low summer 2016

Just received my ebay pair for $120 shipped.   Quality is great and leather is really soft.  Happy with this retro and for $120 ($40 below retail) it was a no brainer.  I'll just be salty if these end up in the Nike Outlets for below $100.   To anybody on the fence with these,  don't sleep if you can cop below retail

I'm still really curious why these are so cheap? Especially resellers coming out of the Miami area.
bruh...funny u said that...i remember when i was at college at FAMU my homie and I rode to miami one weekend and they had the Concord 11's hella early before the release date....i asked buddy at the store and they say folks down release **** before the release date all the time....only folks in the miami area know bout it tho....

bruh...funny u said that...i remember when i was at college at FAMU my homie and I rode to miami one weekend and they had the Concord 11's hella early before the release date....i asked buddy at the store and they say folks down release **** before the release date all the time....only folks in the miami area know bout it tho....
were the shoes always legit?

They will $100 at least

Most everything seems to end up at at least some of the outlets in some quantity eventually.

But retail being $160, and buying early for $110-$130 instead of waiting 3+ months to go to outlets (these are summer shoes) and hope you're able to get a pair at $100 or below then is not worth the gamble imo.

Those VIII's popping up in mass quatities at the outlets retailed for what $180-$190? And are starting at $140 now before additional sales. $50 discount on a gamble. Use those outlets to double up or grab what you're not fully sold on.

These will sit, no if ands or buts or hopin about it, any shoe that is $30 and $40 below retail before it even releases is pretty much not gonna sellout on release day so ain't no need to wait 3 months, face it ain't nobody missin out on this release and I love it, if anyone pays retail on these they don't do homework

I don't think people are questioning if these will sit or sell out at this point. Just trying to figure out whether to cop below retail now or wait months down the road and cop at an outlet for even lower (hopefully under $100)

My thing is if you 100% want the shoe and can get it below retail get it now if u can't pay the retail price now ....if you wavering on getting the shoe just wait then....but its always a chance u wont get it...thats the price u pay...but everybody knows this

Last edited:
Nike will pull the fake sellout on these to make them look limited,  then they'll appear on desktop the next day

Back
Top Bottom