Jordan retro 2 Chicago low summer 2016

You mean due to the hot climate there right?
When it's really warm i mostly wear my 11 lows IE and the 2011, both with good air ventilation feature
smile.gif

Concerning the availability of them, they are only available at few retailers in Germany. A few house of hoops and kickz. Probably because hype beast teens only want them if they have a visible jumpman on them.
But as you're in the States, I'm sure thete are plenty of stores having them.
Yea I saw them at a footlocker not to long ago (so I'm assuiming a lot of people passed)and then I've been reading on here that people are getting them out on ebay for about 120.  They'll probably hit outlets.  11 Low IE is a great summer time shoe!! 

man tell me why my white red mid 2 feel like **** compared to these? lol

best $100 spent this year. i cannot believe how comfortable they are

they better come correct on the mids with no red piping or ill just buy another pair of these instead

Last edited:
First post on this thread wanted to see what leather quality is like on em.  Read back a few pages apparently they did the 2 lows justice.  They need to release the White and red pair now.  IMO aesthetically jordan 2 lows work really well actually better in low form.  

Walked into champs sports the other day and saw these sitting. Had no idea that these dropped lol.

For whatever reason I was drawn to em. I don't mess with Jordans that much anymore but man these are really nice.

I wanted to cop but not for retail. Nice clean summer shoe.

Low cut sneakers will always go over better with me in terms of having a more versatile casual appeal than highs or mids, especially when worn with jeans or khakis/chinos. One of the main reasons these jumped out at me. Well that and the online deals. Lol!

^^ me too. As I've gotten older, I have more lows than ever. I don't own a single pair of high tops.

Walked into champs sports the other day and saw these sitting. Had no idea that these dropped lol.

For whatever reason I was drawn to em. I don't mess with Jordans that much anymore but man these are really nice.

I wanted to cop but not for retail. Nice clean summer shoe.

Got mine for 100 shipped check eBay if you don't want to wait for store discounts

damn I feel like I got ripped off now. Copped for $120 shipped when they dropped but now seeing on eBay for $100 - $110 shipped. Knew I should of waited. Already wore them a bunch of times

damn I feel like I got ripped off now. Copped for $120 shipped when they dropped but now seeing on eBay for $100 - $110 shipped. Knew I should of waited. Already wore them a bunch of times

if you feel ripped off for getting 30 percent off instead of 34 percent off than the real world is going to destroy you.

I paid $155 after tax and coupon on day of release, definitely no regrets on a OG shoe and color. Seeing those low prices on eBay just makes me want to double up.

Last edited:
I just copped for $88 off eBay using code CSUMMERFUN2016 for $15 off $75 , not sure how long it's good for so hurry

Back
Top Bottom