• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^^^ this... That was the main reason why I posted, just to show how well the paint on the midsole was holding up

Last edited:
^^^ this... That was the main reason why I posted, just to show how well the paint on the midsole was holding up

That run of 3s has held up pretty well. My sport blue pair has not cracked and I have worn them at least 15 times. Same with the powder blue pair.

Dang those took a beating. Held up well though. I've worn these countless times. at least 20 or so an the paint/midsole are clean. overall still looks like it had been worn a few times. 

Phone orders?

Edit... Have to wait 48 hours to do phone orders fml.

Last edited:
Those laces look good. I put black laces in my pair as well.

These are probably my 2nd favorite retro+ iii. Between these, the sport blues, and the powder blue pair, JB killed it with the iii colorways last year. All of those were better than the pairs that released during the "year of the iii."

the infrared on my lace holes the 5 bottom and top one don't always look infrared, most of the time they look red, depending on the light, example the picture I posted earlier today they look infrared and match the infrared lace tips,, not sure if it's because time and the sun that made them not so much infrared. can anyone relate ?

View media item 1822945

It's amazing how different these look with black vs. white.  I've tried the swap, and I like both looks.  Love the overall look of this shoe.  I honestly like them better than the OG WC colorway.  I think people prefer the OG color b/c of hype.  If no one knew of the OG color, and had these side by side with the OG, I bet it would be pretty evenly split!  I would choose these!  I picked these up last year on eBay for retail; such a great buy!

can anyone post up to date pictures of there infrared lace holes,, want to see if there always infrared or depends in lighting? thanks

Last edited:
Posted up a LC, anybody mind taking a quick peek????

I took a quick gander at the pics u posted. They look legit but i want to ask if you have box pics also with label and sticker shots? Also a close up of the toe box e.print? I am looking closely at toe cap and print shouldnt be too tall.

Can someone recommend where to get the same lace quality width and length (what size?) in black?  Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom