• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks.  So is 45" the original length? (for a size 10.5)  I often don't use the top lace hole, which requires me to double knot them, so a little shorter would be fine.  Don't want super long in either case.  Not sure whether to go with 45" or 54".

I really should just measure them by hand...heh.

Last edited:
45"  is for 5-6 eyelets , so that should be the right length. I only used 5 eyelets and have to double tie as well.  Maybe try 36"  4-5 eyelets and let me know how  that works out?  Need to replace mine as well.  
happy.gif

45"  is for 5-6 eyelets , so that should be the right length. I only used 5 eyelets and have to double tie as well.  Maybe try 36"  4-5 eyelets and let me know how  that works out?  Need to replace mine as well.  :D   
I actually use the 36in. In my 3's but then again I don't have them tied. It gives it a tight/clean look without the "excessive length" that most have wearing them untied. But if you tie them go 45. 36 will be to short.

Just an FYI that I ordered from lacelab.  Laceduplaces.com looked nice, but I don't want their logo on my laces!  I don't know what makes them think anyone would want that....lame.

The laces that came with these shoes are 54".  I ordered 45" so they can be tied up without using the top eyelet and not require double knotting (which still looks too long).  I expect I can also lace them all the way up and not have them be so long (though they may end up looking oddly short...I generally don't use that eyelet anyway).

Now I gotta check to see if these stock laces will fit in my WC4s, which have unusually LONG laces...longer than any other 4 I have by a number of inches.  Cheers to all those who responded to my post; thank you!

I messed them at my wife's foam run. I wasn't aware of the pink dye in the soap. Shoes turned pink so I beat them into the ground at work. Then I turned them into mowing shoes. I cry on the inside whenever I think about it

Last edited:
I messed them at my wife's foam run. I wasn't aware of the pink dye in the soap. Shoes turned pink so I beat them into the ground at work. Then I turned them into mowing shoes. I cry on the inside whenever I think about it
the tongues held up nicely atleast :lol:

These and the sport blues are by far the best retro plus 3s. Having them release back to back was a solid run. I think I prefer these to the og white cements.

bold statements. I have yet to wear mine, when I look at them I wonder when I would wear them over the 2011's or 88's.

Wow... Those are a sore sight. I don't think I could ever wear them... Too painful on the eyes! Hope you get a new pair. Definitely nicer than white cements. If those weren't an OG colorway and people could choose which to buy at the same time, I'm certain these would win out!

I agree. If you have the WC there's no point in having these, and vice versa. (assuming you wear your shoes)

Last edited:
I had these for awhile then traded em for the Barcelona Nights 7.
The irony is I didnt wear the Infra 3s cause of how pink the infra-red23 looks. Ive yet to wear the Barcelona nights 7s cause of how pink the infra-red23 looks.
Mainly wanted the 7s for these cause of the potential yellowing of the infra 3s . Figured the less chance of yellowing with Barcelona Nights 7s, just cant get over that pink hue.
If the both of been V.red Id have them both, as opposed to only 1.

Speaking on 3s.....

View media item 2233108

View media item 2233109

BC-III>WC-III>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>every other Jordan ever.

Last edited:
Just an FYI that I ordered from lacelab.  Laceduplaces.com looked nice, but I don't want their logo on my laces!  I don't know what makes them think anyone would want that....lame.

The laces that came with these shoes are 54".  I ordered 45" so they can be tied up without using the top eyelet and not require double knotting (which still looks too long).  I expect I can also lace them all the way up and not have them be so long (though they may end up looking oddly short...I generally don't use that eyelet anyway).

Now I gotta check to see if these stock laces will fit in my WC4s, which have unusually LONG laces...longer than any other 4 I have by a number of inches.  Cheers to all those who responded to my post; thank you!

Post pics when you get the chance.[emoji]128556[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom