• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who confirmed these are a GR? The Infrared 23 6's were limited. I'm not sure if all these "infrared 23" releases will be semi limited or not.

I assumed these would be limited from the first time I saw them but you never know with JB nowadays.

I did my homework yesterday and went on different shoe release calendars they had an entire family size run available just like Powder Blue 3's and 10's which were super GR's so I assumed these would be right up there. The Infrared 23 6's were only available in mens and boy's so they were more limited.

just regular width, make sure they flat. bring your white laces w/ you when u go to pick some black ones out & compare lol

Thanks man, if I win a raffle for these I'll be sure to ask them for the same white laces but in black since they're always eager to sell you something extra anyway. If I don't win a raffle and hopefully cop online, I'll have to go with your method lol.

I'd just like to take all the credit for the black lace swap
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't have the 88s so these are a must cop for me, I hope i get them from a raffle win. The black laces really do compliment the shoe so much better than the white.

This is really the perfect "retro +" colorway.  It pays a little bit of homage to the OG colorways, but gives us something different to add to the Jordan 3 portfolio.  For those who already have the white cement 3s, these are a great pair to switch in to the rotation.

This is really the perfect "retro +" colorway.  It pays a little bit of homage to the OG colorways, but gives us something different to add to the Jordan 3 portfolio.  For those who already have the white cement 3s, these are a great pair to switch in to the rotation.

cosign, these look good and are one of the better executed retro+ joints in sometime.

I did my homework yesterday and went on different shoe release calendars they had an entire family size run available just like Powder Blue 3's and 10's which were super GR's so I assumed these would be right up there. The Infrared 23 6's were only available in mens and boy's so they were more limited.
Thanks man, if I win a raffle for these I'll be sure to ask them for the same white laces but in black since they're always eager to sell you something extra anyway. If I don't win a raffle and hopefully cop online, I'll have to go with your method lol.

Repped, a lot of people hoping and expecting these will he an easy cop. Thanks for the info.

joeyd12 joeyd12

I believe inf23 is just the Sig CW this year doesn't mean limited

Yeah, it was nothing more than speculation on my part. It was just something I was wondering about since the infrared 23 VI's turned out to be limited for no good reason. It's funny nobody was hyped over those until word got out they were limited.

I really want these but I have so many pairs of jordans deadstock for the summer. And I don't feel like taking a loss selling some on craigslist. Enjoy guys =(

i think these will be easier to get. thank god they didn't throw the baron tag on these. woulda been an instant sell-out. for those that strike out, 220-240 resale will be my guess

& all these low priced pre-orders confirm how much of a GR they will be:wink:

I'd like to get all the credit for announcing these would be a GR lol.

Repped, a lot of people hoping and expecting these will he an easy cop. Thanks for the info.
Yeah, it was nothing more than speculation on my part. It was just something I was wondering about since the infrared 23 VI's turned out to be limited for no good reason. It's funny nobody was hyped over those until word got out they were limited.

I'm sorry man, I haven't really been keeping to the thread except on a daily basis on my phone and it takes me to my last post and I think you were underneath questioning why I said it was a GR. But the good thing it's a GR, I know it doesn't matter much because of the hype building up around the shoe, but at least it gives everyone a better shot than everyone jumping into the same limited shoe all at once on release day. Hopefully JB keeps coming out with new colorway's that are this nice, and aren't difficult to get like Infrared 23 6's which may have just been bad timing since it appealed to many people and was released during All Star Weekend and a lot of celebrities exposing it and to top it off it seemed like the majority of the shoe's allocation was down south in NOLA.

i think these will be easier to get. thank god they didn't throw the baron tag on these. woulda been an instant sell-out. for those that strike out, 220-240 resale will be my guess

Agree on the pricing, wouldn't say it will be an easy cop. Maybe an interesting cop, for those who didn't succeed on the 88s. That Baron tag will be in full effect come April. Both those are must cop.

So, these definitely won't come with extra laces. Any online links to purchase the black laces?

So, these definitely won't come with extra laces. Any online links to purchase the black laces?
Just go to your local Nike Outlet or, if you don't have one nearby, hit up your local shoe store.

on the fence about these, but i can see myself still copping. 

does anyone know if the 5lab3s will drop before or after these? i would guess after.

Back
Top Bottom