• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
anybody on here from champaign/urbana area in Illinois :nerd: going to unofficial on the 7th I need to know how the releases are handled at marketplace mall :nerd:

I just popped in to the thread and it may have already been talked about, but could anybody who has already seen this in person tell me how the shade of the infrared is looking? Is it the same as it has been on the rest of the latest infrared colorways or by any chance is it a bit darker and more of a red? Thanks.

Its gonna be the same man. Nike isn't gonna cook up a new red for each and every release. Every shoe labeled infrared 23 gonna be the same

im really temp to get it from kicks crew for 210, 170 + tax is around 185, its really 35 dollars additional for less hassle and waking up at 5am lol.

what do u guys think? are they legit? or should i wait until it releases and try my luck?

joeyd12 joeyd12

There has been hype since pics leaked earlier last year I believe when they were the red suede...any red shoe = hype off the get go

Most of the people I know or talked to disliked the infrared 6's when the official photos came out and they weren't suede. I only had one friend that was really thirsting after them to keep and wear. Most people I knew said they would cop and sell or trade. IMO, if that shoe released with a non limited tag and a different month (not all-star release time) they wouldn't be selling for $350+ or have the hype. It would have resembled the toro 4 release IMO.

Saw this on Niketalk Facebook. Dude tried to build hype with that "infrared 23 pack" nonsense I was questioning about yesterday.

$395 s/o - said they are HOH only, and then has the balls to use a Taobao stock photo. Thought this was worth a few laughs.

View media item 827336View media item 827337View media item 827338

I just got my pair in the mail 2day!!!! Super stoked!!! 

I have a few more comin that I'm wiling 2 part with..

wasn't feeling these at first but that black lace swap make these so much better. gotta put that WC coupon to good use when these release.

So, these definitely won't come with extra laces. Any online links to purchase the black laces?

Sadly they don't, but you can find these at any sneaker store really: Footlocker, Finish Line, Champs, etc.

I actually have some extra black laces with the AJ KOs that released in 2012, so I'm good.

:smokin

love the white laces on them but the black is more subtle & simple to me, on foot crazy shoe
smokin.gif

for $130 a pop might have to double up these will see heavy rotation for every other day/ chillen in the summer. My 88s can breathe a sigh of relief lol
Black looks dope. Where'd you get for $130?

How do 3s size? I'm not getting these but i am looking to get WC3's. If my true size is 9.5, will a 10 work? I am probably going to wear sneaker shields too. 

How do 3s size? I'm not getting these but i am looking to get WC3's. If my true size is 9.5, will a 10 work? I am probably going to wear sneaker shields too. 
You could go half size down but TTS mostly. A lot of powder blues still be sittin in stores just try to find one and try it on.

You could go half size down but TTS mostly. A lot of powder blues still be sittin in stores just try to find one and try it on.
Thanks for the advice bro, half size up should be okay then if i have sneaker shields in them im guessing. 

They look like they have the same tumbled leather the FR3's have. If the quality on these is the same, these are gonna be beautiful. My FR3 > retro 88 quality wise.

Last edited:
They look like they have the same tumbled leather the FR3's have. If the quality on these is the same, these are gonna be beautiful. My FR3 > retro 88 quality wise.

Yes sir. Fr3 quality was on point, plus the fact there were no lines and little hype made that my fav release in a long long time.

Back
Top Bottom