• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The only thing holding me back from copping the infras is that they look distressingly similar to these "fire reds" that I got back in 2003. Hard to imagine needing both in my collection ...

Last edited:
What are the chances Ill get a size 10.5 on ndc w/o a bot? I got the infrared VI w/o a bot that seemed ez enough. I hope these our ez cop as well

What are the chances Ill get a size 10.5 on ndc w/o a bot? I got the infrared VI w/o a bot that seemed ez enough. I hope these our ez cop as well

This should be a nice size GR. Just the click the link because I doubt it will be a TLO and add the shoe to your cart. You should be good. Good Luck to you.

I guess I'm one of those blind people then. These are garbage compared to WC3's.

I'm not knocking theWC3, I love both my pairs. But to me, I can wear these more often. The black soles, with the black tongue and in liners make these easier to maintain. I wouldn't call these garbage, but I've always been a big fan of black inside liners.

I own four pairs of White/Cement IIIs (2003, 2011, and 88 Retros x2). These are too similar to them for me to get a pair of them. To those who don't have white/cement these are a good pick up.

Last edited:
I'm not knocking theWC3, I love both my pairs. But to me, I can wear these more often. The black soles, with the black tongue and in liners make these easier to maintain. I wouldn't call these garbage, but I've always been a big fan of black inside liners.
i would like these more if the midsole black part didnt go all the way to the toe (like the true blues) id rather all 3s have that part stop before the toe (like the WC 3s) but thats just me maybe

I THINK THEY ARE PERFECT… I DOUBT I WILL HAVE THE FUNDS TO COP THOUGH… I JUST MOVED AND ALL MY MONEY WENT TO THE APARTMENT

IS RETAIL 170?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom