Votes: 0 0.0%
  • On the Fence

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well just got the call from HOH (Menlo Park ) for the Jordan 3's. :D:

Won the Kobe 9 but will pass. Too much cash

Last edited:
Well just got the call from HOH (Menlo Park ) for the Jordan 3's.
happy.gif
:

Won the Kobe 9 but will pass. Too much cash
NJ? I won the Kobe's for my friend there. No luck on these at all the local stores. Tomorrow morning is going to be hectic with these and the other release I am chasing. 

i tell you this every release day i am happy i live on the east coast. It must suck to wake up crazy early!!!
8am???    5am???   not much of a difference in sleeping in….. Plus We don't wake up to Snow, and a Snow Shovel...

Anyone know how long it takes to receive your Winners Circle card from FNL after they reset your account?

these shouldn't be too hard too cop im still assuming .. haven't been able to get **** since the gammas online wish me luck for this 1 fellas

Havent gotten up early for a release in years.

Am I going to have to wait in line with a bunch of idiots for these?

Its been so long that I seriously dont remember the last time I had to go our early to get a pair of Jordans. Maybe the true blue 3's idk.

8am???    5am???   not much of a difference in sleeping in….. Plus We don't wake up to Snow, and a Snow Shovel...
LOL 1) 3 hours is a significant difference actually (almost half of average amount of sleep needed)

2) i hope you are aware that east and west cost have nothing to do with temperature or snow, only north and south does (warmer as you near the equator). try arguing that miami weather sucks,

Last edited:

LOL 1) 3 hours is a significant difference actually (almost half of average amount of sleep needed)

2) i hope you are aware that east and west cost have nothing to do with temperature or snow, only north and south does (warmer as you near the equator). try arguing that miami weather sucks,
He was from Jersey… not Miami…   READ READ READ

He was from Jersey… not Miami…   READ READ READ
I did read your post made it seem like an east coast vs west coast battle. still tho id much rather wake up at 8 than 5... i often have to wake up at 8 anyways but dont think i have ever in my life had to wake up at 5

sooo, thegoodwillout already sold out. Hope to get my pair on Nike Europe tomorrow. Good luck to everyone.

Back
Top Bottom