• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Champs gave out early tickets starting Monday.......still have them Tuesday when i went to get one myself and still had some available today.

In STL, the only Jordan that didnt sell out in the AM recently were the light blue 3, Infrared VI and the cool grey X........... The VI and the X sold out that Sunday and maybe some had a few left on Monday.........but all gone by Tuesday.

light blue 3 are pretty much gone, a few stores here and there have a few sizes, but not very many at all.

EDIT* a guy in a facebook group im in just offered up a sz 11 for retail........im gonna snatch those up also. im pretty much on lock

Last edited:
I'm skipping these. Was getting these for my boy, but barons coming out in toddlers. So official pass. I get them later.

Have more than one Debit/Credit Card handy.

Finishline sounds like a disaster / footlocker crashes every release / Ndc seems the only reasonable one.... Tried shoepalace last week didn't except my card.. Stuffs getting crazy now

Not feeling these for now...While I generally love the threes shape , the colorway should be either one of the original colorways or something totally different , new (powder blues) .

Hope I dont cave in my love for 3s and cop...

Good luck to everyone wanting them. ;p)

FNL is the best of all the disaster sites tho tbh... for what thats worth. FNL will always sell out last.

Last edited:
I'm not trying to hype these shoe's up (even though they are dope OG or not) since we all pretty much know they are a GR, but this GR may be a little more difficult to cop than the Powder Blue 3's, White/Infrared 6's, Powder Blue 10's. I put in 4 raffle tickets for these and 4 raffle tickets for the Kobe's, I got one call back for each shoe. Even though I was lucky and got my pairs locked down, I'm not sure how I feel about a 1/4 success rate on a GR shoe when I had the exact same success with a shoe that's supposed to more limited and sought after. I'm pretty sure store's had a lot of pair's of these IR 23 Retro 3's because I called up my local HoH and they told me they've been trying to get through the Jordan's so they could go on to the Kobe calls and well I didn't get a call for either shoe from that store. So my thoughts are that these shoe's won't be as easy to get like everyone thinks/hopes because it seems like at least where I'm from and probably everywhere else around the country that these shoe's are really being sought after. A lot of salty people who missed out on the WC 88's may finally be resorting to these as a consolation prize, and celebrities such as Drake amongst other's wearing them during All Star Weekend probably didn't help. At the end of the day I hope my thoughts are wrong and it is an easy cop for those looking to cop, but if anything good luck.

By the way, on the topic of weather and all that good stuff, Chicago isn't all that bad. Sure, this winter has sucked, but for the most part most winter's aren't that bad nor are the summers, we seem to get a little bit of everything except for the crazy deadly severe weather like high magnitude earthquakes, sudden dry climate fires, hurricanes, etc. So I guess waking up at 7am to non extreme weather conditions most of the time is a nice middle ground and obvious winning situation lol.

Have more than one Debit/Credit Card handy.

Finishline sounds like a disaster / footlocker crashes every release / Ndc seems the only reasonable one.... Tried shoepalace last week didn't except my card.. Stuffs getting crazy now

Something's wrong with their system, so that (and it only happens for new releases) the site will randomly not accept cards from some people. :smh: And it's an ongoing issue that they've done nothing about. I honestly don't care too much, because I just don't cop online for releases anymore. I always hated paying shipping fees anyways, and waiting to get the shoe. So my card being rejected was just an incentive to get up in the morning.

Last edited:
Something's wrong with their system, so that (and it only happens for new releases) the site will randomly not accept cards from some people. :smh: And it's an ongoing issue that they've done nothing about. I honestly don't care too much, because I just don't cop online for releases anymore. I always hated paying shipping fees anyways, and waiting to get the shoe. So my card being rejected was just an incentive to get up in the morning.

Yeah I deff feel you I'm not worried about these I'm just tryina see my options for those sb1s and the florals if I don't win any raffles

Came in post good luck to all and I was passing and my cot damn curiousity got the best of me and I read 4 pages back and saw nightwings video and new pics.

Fak,now I am buying them in the morning.SMH I was so ready to pass.

Bruh man need love too.

Team under retail for me tho.

Last edited:
Got a call from shiekh for a pair. Gonna try and snap up another pair for my homie online.

asleep during RSVP and no calls back from footlocker
mean.gif
 online it is...you guys think I'll have to go with two computers on NDC and Eastbay to make sure I cop?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom