• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not knocking theWC3, I love both my pairs. But to me, I can wear these more often. The black soles, with the black tongue and in liners make these easier to maintain. I wouldn't call these garbage, but I've always been a big fan of black inside liners.
I feel you fam. I'm not into dark kicks really. I like vibrant colors or white personally. I know most sneakerheads prefer black because it shows less wear and is easier to maintain. White kicks are just so much fresher than black to me.

i have liked these since the first pics...cant wait to have this shoe it reminds me of the WC88 thinking about doubling up

And anyone that says these are "too close to the WC & 88s" or "I'm passing" GOOD, pass, make it THAT much easier for us that don't have WCs or 88s or just want them in general, and we'll all be cool

Yes, DJ DELZ the failed mix tape DJ...I'm crying bro lol

Yea, I still have his "The Predator and The Ghost" (Jada and Styles) mixtape.

Hilarious that he gets "respect" in the sneaker culture or that some people even bother to check his sneaker reviews. Dude's a fraud.

I paid 150 flat for my 2011 white/cement 3s and I got them a week early :smh: but I really want these so I will pay the 170+ tax

If Delz is a fraud, what about the other sneaker reviewers?

Is Nightwing on point? Seems like it to me.

Delz is a fraud in what sense?  The shoes are all authentic.  What else matters?  Is the birds eye view not high enough for you guys?

Last edited:
If Delz is a fraud, what about the other sneaker reviewers?

Is Nightwing on point? Seems like it to me.

I dont watch any sneaker reviews...I dont know who Nightwing is.

Delz is a fraud in what sense?  The shoes are all authentic.  What else matters?  Is the birds eye view not high enough for you guys?

How do you know his shoes are authentic?

But me calling him a fraud has nothing to do with his sneakers. It has to do with people deferring to him as some kind of legitimate source of sneaker information. Like I said, he was a mixtape DJ. Now all of a sudden he's knowledgeable sneaker expert?

Form your own opinions.

Not defending him, but can't he do both?

He's been making vids for years.

I mean, yea, I suppose...Clark Kent does both, in a way. But Clark Kent has proven to bring something to the culture. I'd say the same about Russ Bengtson or Gary Warnett or someone like that...Those are sneaker people that I respect...who's opinion matter to me.

DJ Delz...not so much.

I mean, yea, I suppose...Clark Kent does both, in a way. But Clark Kent has proven to bring something to the culture. I'd say the same about Russ Bengtson or Gary Warnett or someone like that...Those are sneaker people that I respect...who's opinion matter to me.

DJ Delz...not so much.

His vids are pretty trash

They're like that Joe Venuto guy and Closet Collector to me. They just provide a look at the sneaker.

He found his niche and hustle when people weren't really doing reviews.

Last edited:
How do you know his shoes are authentic?

But me calling him a fraud has nothing to do with his sneakers. It has to do with people deferring to him as some kind of legitimate source of sneaker information. Like I said, he was a mixtape DJ. Now all of a sudden he's knowledgeable sneaker expert?

Form your own opinions.
Now those are knowledgeable sneaker experts.

Form your own opinions

His vids are pretty trash

They're like that Joe Venuto guy and Closet Collector to me. They just provide a look at the sneaker.

He found his niche and hustle when people weren't really doing reviews.

I feel the same way about the Closet Collector as I do about Delz. But you make valid points.

Closet Collector says things that make me realize that he's new to sneakers. Things like "they'll never retro CDP color ways". And "the CDP II's are an original colorway for the CDP".

He was touting fakes on there for the longest time.  Delz was talking up Soleland.com forever and their authentics, then he was put on blast for it.  Add to the fact that anytime anyone says anything negative about a shoe he cops or disagrees with him, he blocks them on YouTube and Instagram.  He's got an ego as big as his fat head.  And don't get me started on his Pantone collection he copped from Soleland that he still claims is legit.  Guy is an idiot.

Back
Top Bottom