Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

Did anybody think about the fading of this EP? Some of the 3's usually drys out and fade...

Are there fake/gm version of these... :nerd:

There out there i was juss lookin at youtube every single Rep Gm AAA what ever you wanna call it Looks nothin like the authentics i have in front of me they juss look that bad and its noticeable not knockin no one if you rock Reps unauthorized pairs GM whatever if thats your thing more power to you no need for me to stress This is 1st world problems unfortunatly their people out their fighting for alot more than jordans but thats a whole different subject

Yeah there's all kinds of fakes on YouTube being labeled "Super Perfect" "Unauthorized" and so on. But the funny thing is that it's super noticeable but the people who make them and rock them won't accept it for the most part. Like ny2jerz ny2jerz said, it is first world problems, but if you can't afford to rock the real thing or aren't willing to pay the price for them then what's the point? I remember a while back arguing with a dude on his video saying that I'm stupid for paying the retail price when the pair he has is the same exact thing as the retail pair, mind you this is all on his YouTube video where he's comparing I believe the authentic Bel-Air 5's to the "Unauthorized" and in his video he's pointing out all kinds of mistakes. So i'm like, "bro, if your "unauthorized" shoe's are the same exact thing as the authentic's because they are the same material and made by the same people then why are you pointing out all kinds of errors on every damn comparison video you have on your YouTube channel?" If, and I mean IF you think you may have a fake pair or looking to purchase a lair that seems fake look up "Infrared 3lab5" on YouTube and click on the video's that are at least a month or two old by people like Rob something off the top of my head or do a Legit Check in the Legit Check section.

That run on sentence :lol:

My bad lol #GrammarPoliceOnForce lmao didnt know i was bein tested on ninjas get the point tho thats what matters

Ive Seen some Ignant Ninjas Get Away With Much Worse Let The Homie Get Pass sheesh :rofl:

Last edited:
That's crazy as _____! I thought delivery companies weren't allowed to just leave packages? I or someone in my family always has to sign for any kind of package, whether it's UPS, FedEx, or USPS.
Not always true, man. My ups guy always leaves my packages out my front door. Dangers as hell with all them lurkers ...
mean.gif

Just curious for those that went to Villa in Chicago , what went down there did they have all those shoes and full size runs?

I didnt end up going because I was mad at the impact that picture going around had (I called around 6pm last night and they said they already had people in line and that they weren't sure how many pairs people were going to be allowed to buy since they weren't expecting anyone until about 5 or 6am). But my dude on the Taxi 12 thread did go to the better of the two locations, the one on 119th and Michigan Avenue, not even the 111th Marshfield Plaza location. He said that at around 1am there was about 40 people in line so the guys that were there first decided they would get acquainted with everyone and start a list so no one would be upset and because no one in charge of the joint was there to keep any kind of scenario under control. At about 4 or 5am there were at least 50 people in line when a bunch of goons showed up and started cutting in line and said they would be first cause no one would do anything about it. People started getting mad, a security guard showed up and kicked everyone out of the line and told them to get back to their cars and he voided the list. He said he didn't care about the list and that it would be first come first served when he said it was okay to get in line. Well people started getting loud and upset pushing each other and all that good stuff until CPD showed up with about 7 squad cars to really take control of the situation, and well from there I guess from there everything went smoothly but I'm sure nowhere near as planned for those who were there first. People on the RUVilla IG page talking smack about how ugly that situation was and how poorly it was handled followed by how their store's are only located in bad neighborhoods and so on.

Not always true, man. My ups guy always leaves my packages out my front door. Dangers as hell with all them lurkers ...:smh:

Did you or someone in your family sign a paper allowing them to just leave packages at your door? I've never heard of any delivery company using that as standard practice without first someone authorizing them to. Nike better refund you every last penny and hopefully find you a pair in your size somewhere.

My New UPS guys drops off packages everywhere except the "Front Door", which he always puts in the delivery details. Usually out by the mailbox post which is on the road (many stolen), right in front of my garages (I've ran over), center of the lawn, backyard deck and last but not least under the gutter drainage where a package was soaked. All UPS says is have the shipper file a claim. Once I get some free time, I'll be calling corporate soon.

Not always true, man. My ups guy always leaves my packages out my front door. Dangers as hell with all them lurkers ...:smh:

Did you or someone in your family sign a paper allowing them to just leave packages at your door? I've never heard of any delivery company using that as standard practice without first someone authorizing them to. Nike better refund you every last penny and hopefully find you a pair in your size somewhere.

It is not standard practice to ask for a signature unless someone is there to receive the package or the shipper requests signature confirmation. I have never had a package stolen but for peace of mind I use ups my choice and have FedEx hold my packages at their center.

My New UPS guys drops off packages everywhere except the "Front Door", which he always puts in the delivery details. Usually out by the mailbox post which is on the road (many stolen), right in front of my garages (I've ran over), center of the lawn, backyard deck and last but not least under the gutter drainage where a package was soaked. All UPS says is have the shipper file a claim. Once I get some free time, I'll be calling corporate soon.

Damn bruh, it seems like you have all kinds of crazy bad luck with your UPS guy, if he's going to do all that he should try the front door as his first and only option if anything.

It is not standard practice to ask for a signature unless someone is there to receive the package or the shipper requests signature confirmation. I have never had a package stolen but for peace of mind I use ups my choice and have FedEx hold my packages at their center.

Since I have UPS MyChoice I'm almost always home to receive my package or have a family member be home to receive it, that's why I thought it was common practice. But even when I'm not home, I've never had a delivery man leave my package at my door. I always get a little paper with a warning and a number where I can arrange a pick up at the warehouse after 7 or 8pm I believe, another delivery time window, or hold it for pick up. I honestly feel bad for SamKQboro SamKQboro and his ridiculous situation.

My previous guy was dope, once I was away at work when I was supposed to receive my blk/red IVs from NDC. He personally kept the package with him for a couple of weeks til I got back and then delivered them. He would leave my large packages hidden at a place I asked him to. Unfortunately for me, but good for him, he went back to college.

My previous guy was dope, once I was away at work when I was supposed to receive my blk/red IVs from NDC. He personally kept the package with him for a couple of weeks til I got back and then delivered them. He would leave my large packages hidden at a place I asked him to. Unfortunately for me, but good for him, he went back to college.

Man hearing stories like this makes me pray to God that my old UPS delivery guy (UPS mainly delivers to my house) never retires, always remains healthy, and decides that he loves his job so much that he doesn't pursue other careers (which I honestly doubt).

My UPS guy puts my packages in the corner by the door and puts the welcome mat on top it. And yeah usually packages don't need a signature unless stated by the supplier.

My UPS guy puts my packages in the corner by the door and puts the welcome mat on top it. And yeah usually packages don't need a signature unless stated by the supplier.

I forgot to point that out earlier when mentioned, why don't these shoe companies require a signature? These shoe's aren't cheap and I'm sure they're losing a lot of money with all these stolen shoe's. In my opinion, it would be common sense to require a signature on $160+ shoe's, especially b $225+ shoe's that are made in limited quantities and most of the time can't be replaced.

FTL took their time to ship out my pair. I had to give them a call because the order was on hold for days. Once I called them they pushed the order through. I wonder if i wouldn't of have called they probably would have cancelled my order. But yeah they just shipped it out through UPS. wont receive until the 9th.

I have a My Choice and I always have the package held at the terminal. Also do the same with FedEx have it held at a FedEx Store. You have 5 days to pick up.

Love when the delivery man cares.. My usps guy when i was away hid the box by the plants near my door . Can only be seen when your by the door.. Unfortunately he was move to a different area. My new delivery man picks up every out going box even though its for ups. :frown:

Same here, he puts them all the way on my stoop right by the door.  Then if someone came up to steal something one of my dogs would let me know.  That is what you guys need some dogs, they don't let anyone come on your property without letting you know. 

Don't have dog, cuz i don't have much time to take care of them. But do have cameras all over my house wil motion sensor and phone alert... Hope it help when the time comes...

Back
Top Bottom